• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! IDFC First Rewards' best redemption options?

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

Anindya98

TF Legend
I have accumulated 20000 RPs in the IDFC First rewards portal by next month I will be able to redeem it. What are the best possible options for redemption?
I am only interested in e-gift card/voucher category not interested in buying any products.
I am thinking of converting it to 5000 Amazon Pay GV net profit of 4882 after 118 redemption fees.
Also, on my other 2 family accounts, I have 6000+ each account.

Any more Suggestions will be appreciated
Update: 18-09-2024
IDFC has removed the 1K Amazon Pay GV and Shopping Voucher both Options from the Redeem Section Now max 2500 (500*5) can be redeemed at once. Same for Flipkart GV no 1K option.

Last edited:
annayya, what's the USP of Select DC?
Rewards paying CC bills and Taxes.

Detailed analysis of RPs interms of cash here. But if it really restricts to 500inr agvs , we loose 99+GST everytime we redeem.

Rewards paying CC bills and Taxes.

Detailed analysis of RPs interms of cash here. But if it really restricts to 500inr agvs , we loose 99+GST everytime we redeem.
I am adding the tabular comparison between all the IDFC DCs
1726640628046.webp

Indeed a dooms' day for me atleast. Was planning to get an IDFC Select account atleast, but not sure.
If you say that 1K agvs gonna stock up again, I will apply idfc select offline.
Just because you got bite by mosquito at hospital u don't run from hospital bed ..

Rn only idfc is rewarding points 💀 & u say inconvenience is inappropriate 😂

You are blinded by own foresight judgement

Points are lifetime not limited to date of expiry
You remind me my of nephew , when he was a kid he used to quote some best lines but irrelevant .
Why will I need a Lifetime MDC ?
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

Last edited:
I have accumulated 20000 RPs in the IDFC First rewards portal by next month I will be able to redeem it. What are the best possible options for redemption?
I am only interested in e-gift card/voucher category not interested in buying any products.
I am thinking of converting it to 5000 Amazon Pay GV net profit of 4882 after 118 redemption fees.
Also, on my other 2 family accounts, I have 6000+ each account.
For one Account I will get the Amazon Prime 1Yr Membership not sure on the other one what to get?

Any more Suggestions will be appreciated

can anyone suggest best way to redeem 61k points.

I'm thinking to redeem as amazon gift card only.

Pay with points did anyone try? I assume paying with points also has redemption fee applicable.
yeah i did read your comment in that earlier thread and you have 60,000 RP on IDFC DC , bro chill i would have 1L in next 15-40 days if there is delay from IDFC and end by the end of this year around 2-3L IDFC RP on DC only. so you won't be alone. so chill bro..

Back