• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

gvs

TF Neo
I am thinking to Apply For IDFC Vistara Card.
I don't want to spend money in Shopping or Something else.
What is the best way for me to get rewards 6CV for 200 and as well as Reaching Mild Stones?
Rent - Not useful as 1CV
Education Payment in Cred/No Broker - ?

Please Suggest me which payments are able to get 6CV and Achieve Mile Stones???

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
most probably after statement generation, because I have completed milestone earlier this month but still didn't get voucher. waiting for stmt generation.
Same I also didn't get
Also found somewhere on IDFC website that voucher will be credited post statement generation

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Just a thought: what if after credit of voucher to vistara account, there is a transaction reversal? what will happen?
Nothing will happen. That voucher has already been credited to your vistara account. IDFC can't recover that

But your next milestone spends will fall short of the amount of reversal.

telescope

TF Ace
Now that there is a convinence fee of 300 for online booking through voucher, what is the fee for booking through call centre?

Which will be better, booking myself through website or by calling vistara? Any difference in price?

telescope

TF Ace
I am now CV silver due to IDFC vistara. Thinking of applying for axis vistara (lowest varient).
Will I lose silver status if I do so?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I am now CV silver due to IDFC vistara. Thinking of applying for axis vistara (lowest varient).
Will I lose silver status if I do so?
No you won't loose
Better apply Axis Vistara Signature, that will give you one more "one class upgrade voucher" & silver status will continue as well
+ PE ticket

telescope

TF Ace
IMO, the biggest benefit of IDFC vistara over Axis vistara signature is the extra 6,000 points for 2,360 extra fee. These days with skyrocketing airfares, even economy class gives more than 1 rupee value per CV point.

Now, if I cancel IDFC vistara at 11th month just before renewal, will I be able to apply for it after few months? If yes, what's the cooling period for it?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
IMO, the biggest benefit of IDFC vistara over Axis vistara signature is the extra 6,000 points for 2,360 extra fee. These days with skyrocketing airfares, even economy class gives more than 1 rupee value per CV point.
Correct 💯
Now, if I cancel IDFC vistara at 11th month just before renewal, will I be able to apply for it after few months? If yes, what's the cooling period for it?
Why you need to cancel ? Just to apply again and get 2000 points x 3 (as joining benefit) ?

IDFC is well known to show wow credit cards to those who have cancelled their previous cards.
If at all not needed, don't cancel and continue anyways they are giving 2 one class upgrade vouchers and 1 PE ticket

telescope

TF Ace
No you won't loose
Better apply Axis Vistara Signature, that will give you one more "one class upgrade voucher" & silver status will continue as well
+ PE ticket
One class upgrade vouchers are pretty useless for me. Would have been useful if I could upgrade award tickets. And premium economy availability is not great from my city.