• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

telescope

TF Ace

minhazuddin

I am not sure about this but sorry if i am missing something
as IDFC mentioned that the upgrade voucher they will give apart from silver membership for that upgrade voucher you can use it only on premium economy or above class is that so
below image u can check not sure they have written just for example or explicitly they need specific class ticket to use that voucher
1709961673798.png
It's written wrong. One-class ugrade means upgrade to next higher class. Eco to PE, PE to business etc.

It is deliberately written like that as a part of marketing strategy. If it was written eco to PE instead, it would have looked less appealing to potential customers.

telescope

TF Ace
It's written wrong. One-class ugrade means upgrade to next higher class. Eco to PE, PE to business etc.

It is deliberately written like that as a part of marketing strategy. If it was written eco to PE instead, it would have looked less appealing to potential customers.
I tell you another thing, if you buy Eco ticket and use 2 one-class upgrade vouchers, then it'll be upgraded to business.

Reactions: CD.

ALOAK

TF Premier

minhazuddin

I am not sure about this but sorry if i am missing something
as IDFC mentioned that the upgrade voucher they will give apart from silver membership for that upgrade voucher you can use it only on premium economy or above class is that so
below image u can check not sure they have written just for example or explicitly they need specific class ticket to use that voucher
1709961673798.png
Upgrade voucher can be used for next higher class eg if u book revenue in economy you can use the upgrade voucher to premium economy and prem eco to business class. If you want to upgrade from eco to business then 2 upgrade vouchers are used. Remeber if you book prem eco through award voucher u may not be able to use it but u can try at airport front desk for upgrade providing voucher number if available they will upgrade mostly it will not get upgraded expect if u ise revenue ticket it will get upgraded online or at airport

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How many days it takes for idfc to provide PE vouchers after reaching 1.5l and 3l milestones?

shubhamrai

TF Buzz
If we do rent payments in 2nd 3rd and 4th statement of 30k each do we receive the 6000cv points? I mena the bonus cv point we get on joining after spending 30k each month for 3 cycle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328_123726_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_123726_Drive.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

shubhamrai

TF Buzz
Post statement generation
Hi,

I have got the Idfc vistara card and i have made the payment also when i can expect the complimentary ticket as i have planed trip in near future i am just waiting for the ticket . I made the payment on 22 march that is last friday . One more thing where will i receive this ticket in vistara account under voucher section if yes which one there are three section or on email we will recive it?

telescope

TF Ace
Hi,

I have got the Idfc vistara card and i have made the payment also when i can expect the complimentary ticket as i have planed trip in near future i am just waiting for the ticket . I made the payment on 22 march that is last friday . One more thing where will i receive this ticket in vistara account under voucher section if yes which one there are three section or on email we will recive it?
after statement generation and payment, voucher gets added to your club vistara account next day. go to vistara account, then click "My Vouchers" after that "On-demand Voucher Generation". then click "issue". just remember, once you click issue, you need to fly within 90 days otherwise it'll lapse.

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi,

Next day of your payment. Voucher gets credited to your CV account

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Any way to get it extended.. mine getting lapsed on 26th Apr and I don't have any plans.. I have travel plans for 1st week of Aug, extending by paying Rs 2500 will only have validity till 26th July

I am planning to apply this card post devaluation of multiple cards recently, just wanted to know if rent payment gets counted for milestone benefit in this card