• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth add on International lounge access

diptarkaroy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello folks

I have an international trip planned in the month of September and my parents are also accompanying me.

I applied an add on card for my mother with my IDFC First wealth card and that’s approved.

However, while applying, I set only 10k as the card limit of the add on card (as that card won’t be used for any transaction).

To avail the International lounge access, if I spend 20k in the month of August with my primary card, that should be all good right? Or do I need to spend 20k with the add on card only? I don’t see an easy method to enhance the credit limit of the add on card.

Please help!!!

Hello folks

I have an international trip planned in the month of September and my parents are also accompanying me.

I applied an add on card for my mother with my IDFC First wealth card and that’s approved.

However, while applying, I set only 10k as the card limit of the add on card (as that card won’t be used for any transaction).

To avail the International lounge access, if I spend 20k in the month of August with my primary card, that should be all good right? Or do I need to spend 20k with the add on card only? I don’t see an easy method to enhance the credit limit of the add on card.

Please help!!!
Check if it's 20k or 35k.

Query on First Wealth CC​

Premium Benefits​

• 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge and spa visits and 2 complimentary overseas airport lounge visits per quarter, on spending ₹20,000 every month.
  • (DO I NEED TO SPEND 20K EACH FOR 3 MONTHS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR LOUNGE ACCESS IN NEXT QUARTER) or JUST A MONTH BEFORE)

Premium Benefits​

• 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge and spa visits and 2 complimentary overseas airport lounge visits per quarter, on spending ₹20,000 every month.
  • (DO I NEED TO SPEND 20K EACH FOR 3 MONTHS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR LOUNGE ACCESS IN NEXT QUARTER) or JUST A MONTH BEFORE)
only 20k in the preceding month

Premium Benefits​

Bhai 2-3 days pehle bhi use karoge in a single transaction wo bhi consider hoga.

Premium Benefits​

Only the month before
And the lounge access will be activated for the next month only, not the entire quarter

I'm asking the question
Offer Terms and Conditions

1. Privileges
: Cardholders can enjoy up to 2 complimentary visits per quarter to select airport lounges and
spas in India (Domestic and International Terminals) and up to 2 complimentary visits to lounges at
select Overseas (International / Global Lounges) Airport Terminals.
2. Spending Requirements:
a. This program is applicable only on minimum monthly spends of ₹20,000

Attachments

Back