• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST WEALTH

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hi
I want to ask after transfering 10L , how much time i should take to contact customer care of idfc bank for wealth upgrade for example I transferred 10L today i.e 2/4/2024 when should i mail them for wealth upgrade.

I parked 5 lakhs for a month and offered to park 10 lakhs or more if my RM upgraded me to a wealth account. Instead, he tried selling various investment plans, which was frustrating since I wanted a wealth account. He is not helpful to me.

please share his contact bro ? city / branch

link to change RM
Oh ok very similar experience. I think you can add 10L if you can since end of month so that AMB shows 10L next month. Then you can reach out to them via website ticket to get callback from them. My RM wasn't helpful either and only the person who called back after ticket started the process. And I don't have his contact number. Will share if I get details

Oh ok very similar experience. I think you can add 10L if you can since end of month so that AMB shows 10L next month. Then you can reach out to them via website ticket to get callback from them. My RM wasn't helpful either and only the person who called back after ticket started the process. And I don't have his contact number. Will share if I get details
u can DM me when u get.. thanks

@SSV last year in Aug I was upgraded from normal acct to Select yesterday i gave a request for Wealth upgrade I'm able to see SR in app but haven't received a Consent Link yet. Is that normal?

@SSV last year in Aug I was upgraded from normal acct to Select yesterday i gave a request for Wealth upgrade I'm able to see SR in app but haven't received a Consent Link yet. Is that normal?
The consent link is for upgrading to privilege banking [select, wealth, private]
Once you get into any privilege banking there is no need of another consent link for upgradation.

Back