• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST WEALTH

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hi
I want to ask after transfering 10L , how much time i should take to contact customer care of idfc bank for wealth upgrade for example I transferred 10L today i.e 2/4/2024 when should i mail them for wealth upgrade.

Ak Singh

TF Ace
If anyone has a contact that can help open wealth account with around 5L IP, then please share
Today I visited branch for FF,
and I asked about wealth
Can it be done with 5L IP. He said not possible IP 10L needed then he will do.

He said if you want take wealth with 5L funding, you have to take lic insurance plan.
He told me I will open with 2l also just take insurance.😂😂

_amit_

TF Premier
Yes .
Just one button and call connected.!

But they freeze the dc every time I do 2-3 transaction then have to call them and unblock

They block DC if it do the only thing it is meant to do?

Kuch to gadbad transaction kar rahe ho? Esa thode hai ki IDFC waale bhang pi kar baithe hai.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They block DC if it do the only thing it is meant to do?

Kuch to gadbad transaction kar rahe ho? Esa thode hai ki IDFC waale bhang pi kar baithe hai.
Bhaang toh pee rakha hai

Aap idfc ki traf se bol lo ..ek din aapka v katega tab aap idhar AA jaoge 😂

_amit_

TF Premier
Bhaang toh pee rakha hai

Aap idfc ki traf se bol lo ..ek din aapka v katega tab aap idhar AA jaoge 😂
Koshish to kari hai , par jab bhi branch jaata hu, me bhi bhaag pee leta hu saath me unke.

Uske baad phir kya dhyan rahta hai ki kya karne aaya hai.

Bhaag ke chakkar me relationship nahi ban paa rahi bank ke saath.
Ha par unke employees ke saath zaroor ban gayi bhaang pee peeke.

Disclaimer: I do not have any association with IDFC bank or its employees.

But they freeze the dc every time I do 2-3 transaction then have to call them and unblock
If you miss the automated call they temporarily block the dc but they generally unblock it automatically after few hours.

After you miss the call maybe it automatically gets assigned to manual team, which checks your statement and if the transaction aligns with your regular payment behavior, they unblock it.

I never call them to unblock, they do it after few hours on their own.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If you miss the automated call they temporarily block the dc but they generally unblock it automatically after few hours.

After you miss the call maybe it automatically gets assigned to manual team, which checks your statement and if the transaction aligns with your regular payment behavior, they unblock it.

I never call them to unblock, they do it after few hours on their own.
I attended call today yet blocked then I had to call got unblocked immediately

I attended call today yet blocked then I had to call got unblocked immediately
their system put the card on block first and then call. if you press 1, they unblock it otherwise the issue is assigned to a manual team.
if you pressed 1, it would have got unblocked automatically, it took time in your case.

you can verify it next time by checking your IDFC Mobile App while on call, before pressing 1 : You will not be able to view your card details and a request for card block would have been placed (check for it in customer service section)

You may do another experiment by not picking up the call, yet after few hours (2 hours normally) your card would be active again.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
their system put the card on block first and then call. if you press 1, they unblock it otherwise the issue is assigned to a manual team.
if you pressed 1, it would have got unblocked automatically, it took time in your case.

you can verify it next time by checking your IDFC Mobile App while on call, before pressing 1 : You will not be able to view your card details and a request for card block would have been placed (check for it in customer service section)

You may do another experiment by not picking up the call, yet after few hours (2 hours normally) your card would be active again.
I pressed one.
System didn't recieve the input

Same I did last time