• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST WEALTH

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hi
I want to ask after transfering 10L , how much time i should take to contact customer care of idfc bank for wealth upgrade for example I transferred 10L today i.e 2/4/2024 when should i mail them for wealth upgrade.

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
Will wealth DC allows guest access to lounges(Arrival lounges included)???
Idfc has two swipe consequently
yes, arrival too.

if u have guest, don't swipe twice (unnecessary wastage of lounge access). tell the lounge operator that there's one guest along with you (they'll add it during swipe, it'll count as single access with guest)

@Vasuki yes, they wont be charged

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Finally able to see Virtual Wealth DC. Btw did a Txn on 31st May in Unipay haven't received points yet should I transact with Wealth DC ? I have around 2L to pay....
I got for 30th

It might take few days for you as account is new and it need time to sync with account

theflash

TF Premier
10L Deposit - 23/05/24
Called RM - 27/05/24
SR Generated - 27/05/24
Upgraded - 31/5/24
Reflected in Rewards Portal - 01/06/24
Virtual DC - 04/06/24

Not yet reflecting in app.
However, my mom was the primary member of the family banking until yesterday, when I was made primary member. They were shown virtual wealth DC today, so it was a quick process.

theflash

TF Premier
However, my mom was the primary member of the family banking until yesterday, when I was made primary member. They were shown virtual wealth DC today, so it was a quick process.
I did a mistake I upgraded my account instead of upgrading primary member's (mom's) account.
When primary members account is upgraded secondary accounts are automatically upgraded.

theflash

TF Premier
App is not reflecting.

Rewards Section, Virtual DC and new Wealth kit delivered for me. Similar timelines as you.
Oh did you receive cheque book in welcome kit? Did you request welcome kit?
I'm asking as no welcome kit was delivered at select upgrade had to request cheque book from my side...

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Actually I requested, but on request they said they have already dispatched the kit.
Looks like you started liking talking to idfc 😁

Bruh I noticed one thing
I call idfc
I have to press 2 for saving account
3 for credit card
It gets connected in 1 second ( even before having select)

For my brother ( new saving) he had to verify dc last digit and all 😂😂

So it's not same for all

• Sad
Reactions: BVC