• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST WEALTH

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hi
I want to ask after transfering 10L , how much time i should take to contact customer care of idfc bank for wealth upgrade for example I transferred 10L today i.e 2/4/2024 when should i mail them for wealth upgrade.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1716832081114.jpeg

1716832115405.jpeg

My RM says my account upgraded to wealth which is on attached image. But unable to see it on app and web login. Been more than 3 days after upgrade.

@Vasuki @SSV
Try seeing inside the first rewards
It's been 20 days I can't see on app

But even in my cc mail first select is mentioned

Also u can confirm it via customer care by calling them

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Okay . . Let me wait for more days to reflect. My RM is confidently saying it’s upgraded and sent image from their portal which shows wealth upgradation.
Sometimes, it takes 4-5 days to reflect everywhere.
Keep checking and trust your RM. Or you can call the customer care team and ask the account variant.

Reactions: BVC

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Try seeing inside the first rewards
It's been 20 days I can't see on app

But even in my cc mail first select is mentioned

Also u can confirm it via customer care by calling them
Thanks, the mail and rewards platform is now showing Wealth while mobile and net banking still show Select.
Also Wealth virtual DC was present in the debit cards section
Request for upgrade was taken last Friday. The SR still shows open though and no deliverables are present as of now

Regarding the first txn benefits, can we use the DC for buying amazon gift card worth 1K in amazon ? Thanks

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
upgraded to wealth from?

nee upgrade story share chey bro...

My RM denied wealth upgrade / but instead processed select ...
I can share my details. Have 10L parked for some other purpose since last 1 month.
RM initially said now you need to maintain that balance for 6 months or 3 months with some investment like ULIP
Luckily I read post where they mentioned to raise support request (sorry forgot the post link). Did the same and got call back from different RM and immediately raised request upgrade to wealth. They were also mentioning upgrade to wealth CC can be done once this is completed.
They did ask about investments but atleast were also considering our point of view.
Unfortunately don't have any need for any insurance / investment from them at this point of time but would be willing to reach out now after this experience.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I can share my details. Have 10L parked for some other purpose since last 1 month.
RM initially said now you need to maintain that balance for 6 months or 3 months with some investment like ULIP
Luckily I read post where they mentioned to raise support request (sorry forgot the post link). Did the same and got call back from different RM and immediately raised request upgrade to wealth. They were also mentioning upgrade to wealth CC can be done once this is completed.
They did ask about investments but atleast were also considering our point of view.
Unfortunately don't have any need for any insurance / investment from them at this point of time but would be willing to reach out now after this experience.
I parked 5 lakhs for a month and offered to park 10 lakhs or more if my RM upgraded me to a wealth account. Instead, he tried selling various investment plans, which was frustrating since I wanted a wealth account. He is not helpful to me.

please share his contact bro ? city / branch

link to change RM

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I parked 5 lakhs for a month and reached out to my RM. I said I was willing to park 10 lakhs or more if he was ready to upgrade me to a wealth account, but instead, he was selling all sorts of investment plans like 'Sanchay Par Advantage' and ULIPs, etc. In my mind, I was thinking, 'I want a wealth account; do I need to hear his bullshit?' He is not helpful to me.

please share his contact bro ? city / branch

link to change RM
My RM did it immediately. Transferred funds after confirmation from him.

Transferred on Wednesday and got upgraded on Friday.