• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
When I opened they didn't took picture from tab. I mailed the executive my enrollment letter and he took out a print, and I signed it. He just wanted for his satisfaction.

But now after their tabs have been updated, many have reported that it has to be uploaded.
If it can happen without id .. guy in branch will do it ..
Since my college isn't in list . I m thinking should i . should i not .

prash1161

TF Ace
Recently had opened an account with IDFC. Had received a WhatsApp message from IDFC that I was eligible for a Lifetime Zero Balance Savings account. Didn’t have any relationship earlier except a personal loan long time ago which was paid for and closed.
My experience
I have a HDFC Savings account with Imperia Relationship, ICICI Wealth Savings Account & IndusInd Pioneer Savings Account.
In terms of general use, every bank has their pros & cons, mostly experiences have been similar.
Although the highlight has been the tech side of IDFC is definitely the best out of the lot. The app & online interface is very smooth. Their Smart Statements where you can manually mark what the transaction was for is a helpful feature if you have a lot of transactions.
I had opened the account as I had received the promotional offer thinking will just use it as a 3 in 1 account with Zerodha.
Inclined towards using it as my main account …

1. Great app & online banking
2. Zero Charges for day to day transaction even for their 10k minimum balance account
3. Decent customer service
4. Interest rates are better than the other main banks for now

Would recommend.
Bro the tech is more or less similar
We just use official app for neft

Idfc is good but will you will face difficulties like me you will hate that like no other

Good tech is always not good

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Tab asks for college mail for otp or id for pic. But people have done without id also.

500 me log ko degree mil jata he. 5min me id ka jugaad ho jayega. Google search Karlo.

Hamare College pe JH wala tha ek. Uske pass sabka stamp tha. Baki kuch nahi Ata tha, but 10 min me koi b certificate Bana dega.
Yeh sb baate boli nhi jati
Dm ki jati hai

Last edited: