• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Guys I requested for a callback from my nearest branch. A guy from that branch called me and said "konsai account open krna he sir apko?" then I said IDFC Future First account and also added its a 0 mab account. He then said kab ana he sir apko. I then said kal to then replied ok sir kal ajao hojeyga. He also added to call him up after reaching the branch. Just wondering will it be wise to visit the branch as its 7km away from my house. Will he later on force to open a 10k or 25k mab account ? From what I understood after reading comments of @Sourabh_13 @pkpr its under salary account.

sidp

TF Ace
Guys I requested for a callback from my nearest branch. A guy from that branch called me and said "konsai account open krna he sir apko?" then I said IDFC Future First account and also added its a 0 mab account. He then said kab ana he sir apko. I then said kal to then replied ok sir kal ajao hojeyga. He also added to call him up after reaching the branch. Just wondering will it be wise to visit the branch as its 7km away from my house. Will he later on force to open a 10k or 25k mab account ? From what I understood after reading comments of @Sourabh_13 @pkpr its under salary account.
Unless you live in Bangalore you can drive 7km for account opening. 🤣

If you can't verify college email address, it asks for employment proof which is a misprint. They have to click picture of college id in that option.

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Unless you live in Bangalore you can drive 7km for account opening. 🤣

If you can't verify college email address, it asks for employment proof which is a misprint. They have to click picture of college id in that option.
When I asked my if they need college id he told me only aadhar and pan. This is where my confusion arises.

sidp

TF Ace
When I asked my if they need college id he told me only aadhar and pan. This is where my confusion arises.
Better to take id with you. There is only 2 ways to verify you are student of said institute. College mail/student id.

I didn't receive any mail verification otp , there was some error from their side. So he clicked pic of id.