• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

#aniket

TF Ace
He is actor, and he don’t use
Actually the word, Vidyarthi
(विद्यार्थी) is made (अक्षर संरचना) as /विद्. यार्
.थि/ having 3 syllable separated as .
& came from Sanskrit, where it's pronounced in the similar way. We have read these things in Vyakaran in school days. द्+या becomes द्या & र् + थि in formation and pronunciation= र्थी in writing. थि in Barahakhari is thi. So, the use of h is common in this word.

Don't get confused why it's not breaked down into थि instead थी it's the rule of Vyakaran of the topic letter formation namely, अक्षर संरचना in devnagari. Formation, Writing and Pronunciation are three different domains.

P.S: I have also seen Ashish instead Aashish, though in Hindi आ is written and pronounced in the same way.

Since you have given an example of an actor, I am also giving you few examples:

Suneil Shetty don't write his first name as Sunil. Alia Bhatt don't write her name as Aalia.

Ajay Devgn don't use Devgan as last name. Rajkummar Rao don't use Rajkumar. Ayushmann Khurrana don't use Ayushman Khurana. There are no. of examples, we can't debate on this. It's choice of person, someone put mistakenly and someone intentionally, that's their call.

Last edited:

ritwik2000

TF Ace
Update: Account open hogya. The RM was really nice. Ghar Jake pura bataunga
From what I understood is if you tell the guy who is opening the account that its a salary account and not a savings account. Things will be more smooth. As because from the app's main page he/she can select salary account option. I was the first guy to open this variant at their branch. He knew about this variant but he never opened it and probably because of this he told me previously that College ID not required. When the page arrived that stated to give employement proof came he asked for it. Also he asked me for my company email id I told him to skip. Thanks @Sourabh_13 @pkpr for telling its a salary account variant.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
From what I understood is if you tell the guy who is opening the account that its a salary account and not a savings account. Things will be more smooth. As because from the app's main page he/she can select salary account option. I was the first guy to open this variant at their branch. He knew about this variant but he never opened it and probably because of this he told me previously that College ID not required. When the page arrived that stated to give employement proof came he asked for it. Also he asked me for my company email id I told him to skip. Thanks @Sourabh_13 @pkpr for telling its a salary account variant.
So it's a salary account

runzone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which city bhai?

#aniket

TF Ace
Exactly, right after uploading the sign, employment proof will be asked to upload. 😄

Since when, employment proof became mandatory? Or upto which date or month no any proof was asked to upload in their system?

I think they have messed up lil by using word salary in student account, though nowhere it can be seen in MB, except receiving SMS alert after opening account. 🤣

Also, by shifting this account under the salary domain. 😂

May be because, IDFC has assumed this Account as Leading or Lagging Indicator believing college students were/will be opening this account and then in near future, their salary will get credited here only.

Last edited:

varun__goel_

TF Legend
But , as per the system if we don't get credit salary for more than 3 months then it's a regular savings account ri8
To clear your doubt it is opened in the same way as a salary account is opened.

To open a salary account your employer must have tie up with the bank and you have to provide your emplyment details and proof. In the same way, your institute has tie up with bank and you have to provide them proof.

That is why they have listed it under salary accounts. Otherwise it is a savings acc