• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card

I had a millennia card with 1.15 lakh limit from last year and i only got 15k limit increase in past 1 year.
Therefore few days back I requested them for limit increase and sent my ITR.
They gave me 4 lakh limit on my millennia card.
Then I came around this thread.
So, I tried for upgrading my millennia card via calling customer care but they directly denied saying no offer available and wait for 3-4 months.
Upon this I directly sent an email to principal nodal for upgrading to wealth. At first they rejected but when I forced them to give me upgrade, they did provide me upgrade.

P. S. - I have only used my old millennia card twice a year with total transaction was less than 10k.
I don't really use this card because rewards are not good.
No cibil hit for credit increase and card upgrade.
On what basis did they increase the credit limit?

IDFC select any good ? Thinking to try for wealth c2c. In case they don't show me wealth & show select card, should I go ahead or cancel it ?

Just wish to havd good ltf idfc card for offers.

IDFC select any good ? Thinking to try for wealth c2c. In case they don't show me wealth & show select card, should I go ahead or cancel it ?

If only for offers, take whatever you get.

Wealth provides you domestic using card & international lounge access via dreamfolks. Select has only domestic lounge access. 4 lounge per quarter

P.S. One has to spend 5000 monthly for lounge access in next month.

IDFC Wealth almost sure when your existing card limit is 5L+ & you enter monthly income of 3L+

Select is decent card as well. Only major difference is between airport lounge access. Wealth offers international lounge access whereas select doesn't.

Hi, IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card (other card should have limit abv 4lk), just share your other card statement, and they will upgrade your existing card within a week, had to send other card statement to IDFC Banker <banker@idfcfirstbank.com> and they processed the upgrade quiet smoot
Agar humko Naya card Lena hai IDFC ka to C2C method se online apply ho jayega

I had a millennia card with 1.15 lakh limit from last year and i only got 15k limit increase in past 1 year.
Therefore few days back I requested them for limit increase and sent my ITR.
They gave me 4 lakh limit on my millennia card.
Then I came around this thread.
So, I tried for upgrading my millennia card via calling customer care but they directly denied saying no offer available and wait for 3-4 months.
Upon this I directly sent an email to principal nodal for upgrading to wealth. At first they rejected but when I forced them to give me upgrade, they did provide me upgrade.

P. S. - I have only used my old millennia card twice a year with total transaction was less than 10k.
I don't really use this card because rewards are not good.
No cibil hit for credit increase and card upgrade.
Thanks for the info.
Sent email to pno and shared last 3 months salary slip and bank statement and today limit was increased to 5 lakh and in idfc app its showing wealth card.
Haven't received the sms for card dispatch yet.
My card is only 3.5 months old and have done 3-4 transaction only and spent total 18k around.

Thanks for the info.
Sent email to pno and shared last 3 months salary slip and bank statement and today limit was increased to 5 lakh and in idfc app its showing wealth card.
Haven't received the sms for card dispatch yet.
My card is only 3.5 months old and have done 3-4 transaction only and spent total 18k around.
Can you share the email address of pno and if possible content of mail as well..

Thanks

Back