• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has started to upgrade from Select to Wealth, easily by Card to Card

Can you share the email address of pno and if possible content of mail as well..

Thanks
pno@idfcfirstbank.com

Hi,
I want to upgrade my select credit card to wealth credit card.
Could you please let me know what documents do i need to share for this?
Contact no :- XXXXXXXXX

This was my mail and after a day got response that i have to share the 3 months salary slip and bank statement.
You can directly share the doc and ask for update also.

pno@idfcfirstbank.com

Hi,
I want to upgrade my select credit card to wealth credit card.
Could you please let me know what documents do i need to share for this?
Contact no :- XXXXXXXXX

This was my mail and after a day got response that i have to share the 3 months salary slip and bank statement.
You can directly share the doc and ask for update also.
Have sent the email let's see what happens.. my limit was last increased 4 months back.. it could become an issue..

Thanks for the info.
Sent email to pno and shared last 3 months salary slip and bank statement and today limit was increased to 5 lakh and in idfc app its showing wealth card.
Haven't received the sms for card dispatch yet.
My card is only 3.5 months old and have done 3-4 transaction only and spent total 18k around.
Hi himanshu, after how many days of sending salary slips the wealth card was visible in your app ?..

I will try sending them email on C2C basis, I hold ICICI Rubyx LTF with a CL of 10L. Hoping to get an LE on my IDFC Select, (if I get a Card upgrade, that's even better).

Waiting for my statement to be generated for this month, lol.

But my upgrade has been rejected by bankers@idfcbank 2-3 times at same salary...

PNO team has finally approved the upgrade...
I had requested for credit limit enhacement. PNO denied. I don't know on what basis they decide the credit limit. I am salaried with Form 16> 25L. Still they only offered 1.06L limit.
Will close the card and apply for wealth directly.

I had requested for credit limit enhacement. PNO denied. I don't know on what basis they decide the credit limit. I am salaried with Form 16> 25L. Still they only offered 1.06L limit.
My current limit was 3.75 lakh and it's increased to 5 now

They gave LE 2.87L -> 4.5L. No variant upgrade unfortunately.

Back