• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Select to LIC IDFC Select ?

@sjmajumder has promised he will 200% surely get IDFC LIC card in May 2024, along with already holding Wealth Card.
He will be the best person to answer this.
I take my words back. Agent was 300% sure and filled the forms from his side and sent me link to confirm but it didn't work. He took about 7-10 days to enquire from bank and finally came back saying bank has reverted to him that since I am holding a Wealth card I cannot get LIC card.

I am not sure about whether select card can be converted to LIC card but definitely you can cancel select card and then apply for LIC card.

I take my words back. Agent was 300% sure and filled the forms from his side and sent me link to confirm but it didn't work. He took about 7-10 days to enquire from bank and finally came back saying bank has reverted to him that since I am holding a Wealth card I cannot get LIC card.

I am not sure about whether select card can be converted to LIC card but definitely you can cancel select card and then apply for LIC card.
Exactly the same which I told you then.
I was informed by IDFC Social Media Team that they aren't sourcing LIC Card to existing card holders.

Back