• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth card - Overall Experience

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I posted earlier on the forum that I have been trying for IDFC wealth cc for quite some time but facing issues. Note that I currently maintain wealth plus relationship as well only so I could demand the wealth card. It was still a pain applying, following up and finally getting the card. Some minot glitches still remain but overall satisfied with where I am right now. I might even continue being their wealth customer as generally speaking their app and website have been quite good in my experience and debit card has good features too.

Here were the problems

1. Their algorithm kept offering me classic credit card with 80k limit when my combined credit limit across just the top 3 cards itself is 33 lakh.

2. The RM was useless. He kept insisting there is nothing he can do for credit card and it is offered

2. Emailed everyone I could for processing a wealth card but they kept replying the same bs that the card is determined based on internal policy and system decides which one to offer.

Finally took the advice from members here and used my name , pan, and family members number to try again. Voila, they offered wealth right away. I quickly accepted, completed the application and vkyc and in 3 days the card was at my door step. 2 more days and I got the dreamfolks privilege card too. So overall a smooth process once the initial hurdles were crossed.

That said, there are still some issues.
1. Now I have two numbers associated with idfc. For savings acct, it is my own number and for credit card it is the family members acct. And the only way for me to request number update is to visit the branch.
2. Any links to read more on the dream folks card like -
A. Is this same as dreamfolks dragon pass card? There is no dragon pass branding on the card or documentation it came with.
B. Is this preactivated or do I need to do anything special to activate?
C. I check the dreamfolks app and it asks for a pin along with the card no. as well. I didn't receive any pin.

Edit - got the add on card and dreamfolks card as well today. Very smooth on boarding and quick delivery. 10/10 will recommend.

If you have any questions, ask away

Last edited:
Loving the card for it's outstanding 10X rewards for all spends greater than 30K. No other card in my portfolio beats it.
The limit is just 5L though, wish they increase the limit soon.

I received wealth card last week upgraded from select. I have activated online transaction and set pin. But it is not moving to OTP page after entering card details in any merchant site. Tried on Amazon, Paytm, payzapp, dreamfolks, snapay etc.

Customer care on call says it is activate from their side. Mailed, but no response yet.

Any idea what to do?

I received wealth card last week upgraded from select. I have activated online transaction and set pin. But it is not moving to OTP page after entering card details in any merchant site. Tried on Amazon, Paytm, payzapp, dreamfolks, snapay etc.

Customer care on call says it is activate from their side. Mailed, but no response yet.

Any idea what to do?
change the pin again and try tokenizing and doing a transaction

It looks good as of now. Try once in desktop (if already tried on mobile or vice versa) and also try to disable any add-ons related to blocking cookies or trackers.

You have to figure out this but one thing for sure, the issue lies with the platform/application only, it still didn't went to IDFC. If after OTP, it got declined then bank usually help but now it's not even reaching payment gateway, so try some troubleshooting steps (like changing browsers, disabling add-ons).
Ok, will try. But how is it working for other cards then? Even old idfc select card number is moving to OTP page.

Any error, or just redirecting without moving forward.?
Different merchants show different things.

Amazon just redirects back without error message. Paytm says payment pending. Dreamfolks says payment failed and then declined by bank. Payzapp says hdfc in-house payment failed. Twidpay says invalid transaction I'd captured. Zomato just redirects back.

Back