• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IHG ONE VS All Accor limitless

IHG ONE VS All Accor limitless.

HDFC is providing offer to convert reward points to IHG ONE & All Accor Live limitless.

I have not tried any of the hotel programme and want to know the comparison. To which hotel loyalty program should I transfer my reward points?

I am looking for hotel stay within India only, so please provide the feedback accordingly.

Thanks

IHG ONE VS All Accor limitless.

HDFC is providing offer to convert reward points to IHG ONE & All Accor Live limitless.

I have not tried any of the hotel programme and want to know the comparison. To which hotel loyalty program should I transfer my reward points?

I am looking for hotel stay within India only, so please provide the feedback accordingly.

Thanks
Accor ALL is all time favorite.. Its easy and simple to calculate.. 1Accor Point = 1.8rs.. So if u transfer using this HDFC Offer then 1 HDFC point =.875Points= 1.53rs .

There is no restriction so you can simply book the room with breakfast and you dont have to break ur head also.

How to book through only accor points? I saw that the full amount is not getting offset by points in accor app.

How to book through only accor points? I saw that the full amount is not getting offset by points in accor app.
2000points =40Euro.. accor will offset based on this. Balance u would have to pay by cash or card. IF u r booking prepaid then balance u will pay by cash/card. If its a Flexible booking on payment at hotel Then all the expense u do at the hotel can also be billed to the room u stay and for that also u can pay by points.

2000points =40Euro.. accor will offset based on this. Balance u would have to pay by cash or card. IF u r booking prepaid then balance u will pay by cash/card. If its a Flexible booking on payment at hotel Then all the expense u do at the hotel can also be billed to the room u stay and for that also u can pay by points.
I have enough points but still it's not allowing to book full amount through points, the worst thing is they are allowing to redeem only in multiples 2000 points so have to pay extra amount in cash even if I have enough points left.

I have enough points but still it's not allowing to book full amount through points, the worst thing is they are allowing to redeem only in multiples 2000 points so have to pay extra amount in cash even if I have enough points left.
Call the hotel directly n book . And say I would like to book using points

Ihg if u want to experience just search for a hotel see the dates and points required. Transfer that. It’s dynamic so keeps changing and if u transfer too much rest is waste.

Ihg if u want to experience just search for a hotel see the dates and points required. Transfer that. It’s dynamic so keeps changing and if u transfer too much rest is waste.
Rest is not waste points will be there u can utilize it next visit. Ihg hotels are good one and budget friendly I have around 34k points left. I usually stay in bangalore a lot opp to race course staffs are friendly food is well balanced and rooms are tidy.

Back