• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Imperia customer struggling for premium hdfc credit cards

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am an hdfc imperia banking customer. Have account since 2018. Account normal se hi khula tha but bank gave pre offer to imperia. At opening got moneyback card and 6-7 months ago got pre offer upgraded to moneyback+ but it sucks as I want premium card from hdfc. In NetBanking only offers they show me are of loans which I'm not interested in. Bhai card k do na. Is there any chance I can get / apply for DCB, infinia or Regalia/regalia gold but LTF?
Also, any way I get enhanced limit on my moneyback+ so I can use that C2C to apply for other bank premium cards

I am an hdfc imperia banking customer. Have account since 2018. Account normal se hi khula tha but bank gave pre offer to imperia. At opening got moneyback card and 6-7 months ago got pre offer upgraded to moneyback+ but it sucks as I want premium card from hdfc. In NetBanking only offers they show me are of loans which I'm not interested in. Bhai card k do na. Is there any chance I can get / apply for DCB, infinia or Regalia/regalia gold but LTF?
Also, any way I get enhanced limit on my moneyback+ so I can use that C2C to apply for other bank premium cards
What is the average that you are maintaining in your account and what is your approximate TRV/NRV?

Thanks @adigk will try that. Do you have a template for email. Like what compelling message should I draft that they agree to what I want. And should I provide any proofs like salary slips, ITR, etc in mail?
And can I write in the same mail that if you can't give infinia or DCB pls give LTF Regalia or least increase limit of current moneyback+?

Thanks @adigk will try that. Do you have a template for email. Like what compelling message should I draft that they agree to what I want. And should I provide any proofs like salary slips, ITR, etc in mail?
And can I write in the same mail that if you can't give infinia or DCB pls give LTF Regalia or least increase limit of current moneyback+?

Attached the email I sent. They will revert back with an upgrade form which needs to be filled and signed. They will ask you to mail the signed form along with supporting documents to their Chennai address. I sent all the documents in email instead and kept following up till they approved the upgrade.

You will need minimum 5L limit to upgrade to DCB. Anything less, you can request for a limit enhancement or upgrade to regalia and wait for few months and request LE then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406_171027_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406_171027_Gmail.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 183
It's only 4.5L. I prefer around 10L+. Do u know how to ask for limit increase and I hope there are no charges for that?
Fill the limit enhancement/upgrade form, attach supporting documents & email them.
I had 70k Millenia, emailed the upgrade form & ITR, got upgrade to Regalia with 3L limit.

My limit is 4.5L I'm thinking to get limit increased first and then request for regalia or above cards or is it possible to get both regalia and limit increase together? Will they entertain such email?
Are there any charges and CIBIL hit to get limit increased?

My limit is 4.5L I'm thinking to get limit increased first and then request for regalia or above cards or is it possible to get both regalia and limit increase together? Will they entertain such email?
Are there any charges and CIBIL hit to get limit increased?
Floor limit for regalia is 3L, DCB is 5L.
You can get both limit enhancement & card upgrade in the same request by ticking “Upgrade with limit increase” option.
No charges.
Yes there will be CIBIL hit.

Back