• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Income Tax Payment] Card which provide benefit on Tax Payment

apko pata hai kya, on which portal we get MCC which gets us points on icici amazon card bhai ?
Bhai mere axis CC mein Merchant code toh ni aata but merchant category likha aata hai like Utilities, Apparels etc. But aaj tak Axis CC se IT website pe try nahi kiya. Dost ne keh diya ki aa gaya tha reward toh maan liya aur bata diya ki Kotak Payment Gateway + ICICI Amazon Card on IT Portal = Reward Surety.

Koi tax payment reh ni gayi nahi toh axis card se karke dekh leta par statement toh 31 July ke baad hi aani hai toh better hai @Abhishek012 bhai se contact karo. Woh MCC ki kundli rakhtey hai. Nahi toh sidha customer care ko phone karke bank ka payment ke third day jab unbilled txn mein aa jaye tab puch lena.

Bhai mere axis CC mein Merchant code toh ni aata but merchant category likha aata hai like Utilities, Apparels etc. But aaj tak Axis CC se IT website pe try nahi kiya. Dost ne keh diya ki aa gaya tha reward toh maan liya aur bata diya ki Kotak Payment Gateway + ICICI Amazon Card on IT Portal = Reward Surety.

Koi tax payment reh ni gayi nahi toh axis card se karke dekh leta par statement toh 31 July ke baad hi aani hai toh better hai @Abhishek012 bhai se contact karo. Woh MCC ki kundli rakhtey hai. Nahi toh sidha customer care ko phone karke bank ka payment ke third day jab unbilled txn mein aa jaye tab puch lena.
bhai income tax payment axis se kyu krna chah rhe ho aap ? Axis cc deta hai kuch points iss transaction ke liye ?

bhai income tax payment axis se kyu krna chah rhe ho aap ? Axis cc deta hai kuch points iss transaction ke liye ?
Bhai, maine kaha likha hai ki Axis se payment try karna chah raha hu? Woh likha hai ki MCC code category check karney ke liye 100 ka chalaan generate kar deta but kisi ki tax payment reh nahi gayi apne pass. Axis kuch ni deta kisi ko. Rewards ke mamle mein ulta hami se paise le lega yeh bank.

I told it before here, I paid my/other(s) tax using Payzapp by loading from millennia cc last month only to complete milestone of 1 lakh. Only benefit is 1000 quarterly voucher by HDFC and payment of this using DC. That's all, milord. :)

Bhai, maine kaha likha hai ki Axis se payment try karna chah raha hu? Woh likha hai ki MCC code category check karney ke liye 100 ka chalaan generate kar deta but kisi ki tax payment reh nahi gayi apne pass. Axis kuch ni deta kisi ko. Rewards ke mamle mein ulta hami se paise le lega yeh bank.

I told it before here, I paid my/other(s) tax using Payzapp by loading from millennia cc last month only to complete milestone of 1 lakh. Only benefit is 1000 quarterly voucher by HDFC and payment of this using DC. That's all, milord. :)
Samjh gaya bhai. We have 3 cards, jisme se 2 cards to keh rhe hain ki reward denge. Amazon icici se hume MCC code ki vajah se milega if we use kotak gateway and merchant name comes Tin 1 Mumbai. Thanks a lot.

Yesterday, I paid self assessment tax using upi-QR code option. Used SBI Simplysave Rupay CC via Google pay. Used the sbi payment gateway. There was no extra charge.

In the SBI card app it is showing the transaction under the ‘In Progress’ head.
On checking the ‘Know payment status’ at income tax website after entering CRN, it shows ‘Paid’.

Any idea when this transaction will get updated in the AIS?
Unless this happens, cant submit the return 😰

Yesterday, I paid self assessment tax using upi-QR code option. Used SBI Simplysave Rupay CC via Google pay. Used the sbi payment gateway. There was no extra charge.

On checking the ‘Know payment status’ at income tax website after entering CRN, it shows ‘Paid’.

The transaction will not show in AIS until next year. The section that matters here is whether on Homepage under Tax Deposit this amount is reflecting or not. People think that if something is missing in AIS then they won't be able to file ITR or there will be mismatch and their ITR should match AIS completely. This is completely wrong. The only thing matter here is 1. Tax Deposit section which shows how much tax is deposted with department for previous FY and current AY. Second is 26AS. If your TDS details in ITR and 26AS is okay then your ITR will process.

AIS is just to match entry. During processing your AIS don't get checked but 26AS do. I filed my own ITR in May, 2024 by calculating everything myself while most of indo. in AIS got furnished in June end or July only. But my return was processed within 3 days.

So check whether tax deposit on homepage is showing Self Assessment tax or not. Usually it updates within minutes but in some cases updates next morning or can take 1-3 days. These are finals days and system and server not working well. It's always better to pay your taxes by June 30 at max.

For SBI Card app, whenever you use your credit card directly or UPI txn it never settles same day. Direct txn remains under process and reflect as settled on 3rd day while UPI txns settles in statement mostly next day but it depends on bank. ICICI shows up UPI txn instantly sometimes and sometimes next morning. But all these txn remain under process and settles only on 3rd day.

You don't need to worry at all. Everything is fine with you.

No need to wait for it to show in AIS which can take upto two weeks. Just enter the chalan no and date in the taxes paid section of the return which you are filing and add it so that balance becomes zero in the end and submit the return

No need to wait for it to show in AIS which can take upto two weeks. Just enter the chalan no and date in the taxes paid section of the return which you are filing and add it so that balance becomes zero in the end and submit the return
Bro you are also wrong here. Self assessment tax payment never show up in AIS until next year. It will show under Tax Deposit on homepage only or ePay Tax history with challan details.

Thanks @jack333

How to get the challan number (5 digit) and bsr code (7 digit)?

Till last year I used to make payment of self assessment tax through onlinesbi following which instant generation of receipt with challan number and bsr code. So I used to enter these details manually and make the tax payable zero and submit the return even if the payment was not reflected in AIS.

Thanks @jack333

Till last year I used to make payment of self assessment tax through onlinesbi following which instant generation of receipt with challan number and bsr code. So I used to enter these details manually and make the tax payable zero and submit the return even if the payment was not reflected in AIS.
Check in tax payment history. You can even download the pdf of the receipt

Thanks @jack333

On Homepage, Move pointer over e-File (if on laptop) or click e-File (if on mobile). In Drop down Menu, select ePay Tax. On this page, third column Transaction History, in front of your current tax payment under Actions column select three dot and in drop down either download or view details. Better to download for future reference. In view details you can check BSR code and Challan Number.

Even if challan number has starting with zero you just go to ITR filling page by resume filing and move to tax paid and under Self assessment menu, enter these details and date of payment should be correct (same as payment date). Done

charge is good we can get back by bill payments itself
rewards to see...
But in case you have a Credit card with wallet load benefit you can save some money. For me it was zero benefit with Millennia CC through Payzapp Card route. 1% came for wallet load to PZ. 0.944% total charged for payment via PZ card. Only payment through Millennia for this provided something. Have 4 Millennia DC for 4 HDFC acc. in home. Moreover it completed Mill. cc quarterly milestone of 1 Lakh for me giving 1000 eVoucher which reedemed for APay.

Back