• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Income Tax Payment] Card which provide benefit on Tax Payment

But in case you have a Credit card with wallet load benefit you can save some money. For me it was zero benefit with Millennia CC through Payzapp Card route. 1% came for wallet load to PZ. 0.944% total charged for payment via PZ card. Only payment through Millennia for this provided something. Have 4 Millennia DC for 4 HDFC acc. in home. Moreover it completed Mill. cc quarterly milestone of 1 Lakh for me giving 1000 eVoucher which reedemed for APay.
yes amazon pay card there

I think we need to wait until personal/individual tax payments made available to fintech apps like JioFin where we can just keyin PAN and select FY and Tax selection as self or advance pay and just pay it.

But poor Govt not even paying Infosys their dues to maintain IT portal forget about typing up with other Fintechs just for tax payments.

Refunds of 1.53 crore taxpayers stuck currently and babus are busy patting their back saying we are doing a good job at doing nothing actually. The whole website needs overhaul and without money Infosys won't be able to help much. I am M.Tech (CSE) and know that worst contract a company can get is a Govt contract. Infosys for better efficiency needs to deploy cost to tune of Rs.890 crores and all they got is Rs.441 cr and out of which only Rs.164 cr is paid. Fokat mein kaam kara rahi Sitharaman behenji aur then they have the audacity to call Infy bosses. I had a small stint at INFY for 6 months and while engineers are too good, Govt representative assigned for IT Portal tech job and planning don't even know how a computer works. :ROFLMAO: India is an unforunate country that has sheer talent getting wasted on roads but is ruled by those who shouldn't be allowed to exist. Janta ke paiso ko apni personal jaagir samajhtey hai.

I think we need to wait until personal/individual tax payments made available to fintech apps like JioFin where we can just keyin PAN and select FY and Tax selection as self or advance pay and just pay it.

But poor Govt not even paying Infosys their dues to maintain IT portal forget about typing up with other Fintechs just for tax payments.

Refunds of 1.53 crore taxpayers stuck currently and babus are busy patting their back saying we are doing a good job at doing nothing actually. The whole website needs overhaul and without money Infosys won't be able to help much. I am M.Tech (CSE) and know that worst contract a company can get is a Govt contract. Infosys for better efficiency needs to deploy cost to tune of Rs.890 crores and all they got is Rs.441 cr and out of which only Rs.164 cr is paid. Fokat mein kaam kara rahi Sitharaman behenji aur then they have the audacity to call Infy bosses. I had a small stint at INFY for 6 months and while engineers are too good, Govt representative assigned for IT Portal tech job and planning don't even know how a computer works. :ROFLMAO: India is an unforunate country that has sheer talent getting wasted on roads but is ruled by those who shouldn't be allowed to exist. Janta ke paiso ko apni personal jaagir samajhtey hai.
Totally disagree with you!!😤😤

The error-prone system that the have built... Honestly saying they don't deserve a single penny😤😄

I would have fined Infy for the shitty portal that they have built.😑😑

I work in IT and I know this development is not upto the mark.
Rather it should be allocated to LTI-Mindtree, TCS etc.

After seeing errors/bugs/downtime in IT portal... My respect for Aadhar and IRCTC system/portal has increased!!👍👍

Totally disagree with you!!😤😤

The error-prone system that the have built... Honestly saying they don't deserve a single penny😤😄

I would have fined Infy for the shitty portal that they have built.😑😑

I work in IT and I know this development is not upto the mark.
Rather it should be allocated to LTI-Mindtree, TCS etc.

After seeing errors/bugs/downtime in IT portal... My respect for Aadhar and IRCTC system/portal has increased!!👍👍
Telling you a secret being an engineer myself. Most software companies deliberately slow down and bug softwares and SaaS when don't receive timely payment. Behind the scenes fight is going on with Govt and Infosys. During my work days with them it was a normal to put problems to non-paying clients. They don't care about penalties. Inside Infy wants that Govt give contract to TCS and they will be free of this non-profit contract.

Aam Janta thinks companies are looting. To run systems 24 hours for crores of people and scale up system without getting extra cost is not easy. If I give you money for 5 people and then bring 1000 people for food, will you just agree to provide by making loss on rest 995. Bahar se sab okay hai chalta hai lagta hai but just enter the industry and you will know the real truth of Govt and its corruption.

Telling you a secret being an engineer myself. Most software companies deliberately slow down and bug softwares and SaaS when don't receive timely payment. Behind the scenes fight is going on with Govt and Infosys. During my work days with them it was a normal to put problems to non-paying clients. They don't care about penalties. Inside Infy wants that Govt give contract to TCS and they will be free of this non-profit contract.

Aam Janta thinks companies are looting. To run systems 24 hours for crores of people and scale up system without getting extra cost is not easy. If I give you money for 5 people and then bring 1000 people for food, will you just agree to provide by making loss on rest 995. Bahar se sab okay hai chalta hai lagta hai but just enter the industry and you will know the real truth of Govt and its corruption.
Yes i think same is the case with mobikwik or axis credit cards as engineers themselves enable some bug or loophole

Hi,

Can anyone please share credit cards which provide rewards on Income tax payment?

HDFC Infinia, SBI Cashback, AMEX MRCC, Axis Magnus, Yes first Exclusive == I have these cards but none of them provide anything in this category.

Thanks,
anant
why so greedy dude .....
atleast spare the Income Tax for rewards....
tomorrow you'll ask if we can pay income tax through reward points :ROFLMAO:

Bro I am already in the industry(don't need to enter). I have decade old experience here. So you can guess my position etc.😄😄

To your point - I would like to ask have you ever worked with/for any foreign government ? Any IT project contract with any foreign government? I think you haven't.😑😑

Just imagine if this would have happen in any European country or in America... Then you would have seen it.😂😂

And if you say company deliberately bug software then you have no knowledge about the complete project management. If anything comes into audit. Or even if anyone report it then you will understand the consequences. Have you ever seen or made project plan?? If no then don't say this idiotic line of 5 & 1000 people... It's the company who has to do .. then have to make project plan... they have to allocate resources & infra etc. It's IT Project not any freebies scheme by local govt.😤😤

If still any doubt is left just Google any foreign government contract with TCS or Infy etc, you will know how strict norms are. This is India that's why Infy is able to behave like this. If it was in Europe or America then it's COO/CEO will be in front Parliament committee and answering in front of whole nation!!😤😤

Don't underestimate govt. If in one stroke of pen govt can bring the gold price down which even no one has think off then you can imagine. Don't forget Paytm. 😁😁

And you have done M.Tech in CSE... Any specific reason? Because normal people will not know but IT professionals know who all do M.Tech in CSE.

Yes i think same is the case with mobikwik or axis credit cards as engineers themselves enable some bug or loophole
Agreed here!! Third party company is different than govt.

Almost in all banks we have faced issue/ bugs at some point. Their SLA is different.

But critically and severity of crucial govt projects are completely different than any private third party IT firm contract.

And yes I think here also(in case of banks) some strict rules should be implemented regarding the service quality with IT firm who is delivering it

Back