• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Income tax portal not accepting UPI on Rupay credit card

card_wizard

TF Premier
In september I had used my Tata neu infinity card to pay my advance tax via UPI option. It was a good choice as they didn't charge me anything extra. Today while paying advance tax I noticed they are not accepting UPI with rupay credit card. did anyone faced this same issue?

In september I had used my Tata neu infinity card to pay my advance tax via UPI option. It was a good choice as they didn't charge me anything extra. Today while paying advance tax I noticed they are not accepting UPI with rupay credit card. did anyone faced this same issue?
Today, i made advance tax payment through rupay coral credit card..Select SBI payment gateway for UPI option

Sriim

TF Premier
Did you get 1.5% neu coins for it?

ccdc

TF Ace
it's coz...many merchants have qr codes linked to personal savings accounts instead of current accounts.....plus many merchants disable option to accept payments via cc on upi...

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The government wants mass adoption on Rupay credit cards but don't want to accept on their own portals.