• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

Hello I am Stuck on e-sign page from last 2-3 days, Same error again and again. Has anyone got this issue? Any one know the reason and how to solve this.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 16
Platinum par toh milna chahiye, likha toh hai. Complaint kar k dekhna phir.

Anyway, chalo phir Indian bank NPCI circular ka applicable kar diya.
Typo tha Select and Platinum dono eligible hai reward points ke liye. Mujhe select card me ecom txn ke liye reward points mil rahe hai par Upi transaction kuch months pehle kiya tha uska reward points nahi mila. ab upi txn karne check karta hu reward points milte hai ya nahi. Indian bank cashback directly statement me credit karta bill ke sath. Sare cashback cards se fast cashback dene wala bank hai ye. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ye hai Indian Bank ka default reward rate. Abtak Reward rate me changed ka koi email or sms nahi mila hai,

View attachment 70681
Indian bank doesn't follow RBI guidelines. They have already added exclusions with 0 reward rate and remaining low MDR categories under 0.5% without any announcement. They haven't even bothered to update the website. There is already one case ongoing with RBI Ombudsman regarding this.

Indian bank doesn't follow RBI guidelines. They have already added exclusions with 0 reward rate and remaining low MDR categories under 0.5% without any announcement. They haven't even bothered to update the website. There is already one case ongoing with RBI Ombudsman regarding this.
Can you share the list of merchant/mcc where we won't get reward points or we get low reward points?

Back