• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Unfrozen after address verification?
Can't say they verified address 3 times in last one month. Last verification done 15 days back. I was constantly sending mails to nodal and calling customer care. Also complained RBI BO 40 days back which is still pending. Today after calling customer care I received call back they said that they have mailed concerned team for unfreezing and will be unfreezed in next 36 to 72 hours. But after 10 mins when i checked indie app my account was unfreezed. Immediately i taken all the funds and made balance as zero. Received a transaction monitoring call to confirm the fund transfers, I just confirmed all the fund transfer transactions. Now on i will never keep a single rupee in the indie account. I have gems and upcoming interest credit in the june end. After gems redemption and interest credit I will just uninstall this app.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can't say they verified address 3 times in last one month. Last verification done 15 days back. I was constantly sending mails to nodal and calling customer care. Also complained RBI BO 40 days back which is still pending. Today after calling customer care I received call back they said that they have mailed concerned team for unfreezing and will be unfreezed in next 36 to 72 hours. But after 10 mins when i checked indie app my account was unfreezed. Immediately i taken all the funds and made balance as zero. Received a transaction monitoring call to confirm the fund transfers, I just confirmed all the fund transfer transactions. Now on i will never keep a single rupee in the indie account. I have gems and upcoming interest credit in the june end. After gems redemption and interest credit I will just uninstall this app.
@Vasuki Maine email spam and RBI Bamboodsman me complaint karke 17 days me unfreeze karwa liya and iska to 80 days Tak freeze rakha account. 🥲
I changed my address through rm

He said when u available I will visit.just for formalities.

Ab Mai yeh soch rha hu bc freeze toh nhi kr denge 🤣.

its_karan

TF Ace
My indie account is unfreezed today. Withdrawn all funds and made balance zero. Unfreezed after 2 months 20 days
Great Going

After gems redemption and interest credit I will just uninstall this app.
Just a suggestion
  • Block Physical card if you are sure to not use it in the future to avoid any AMC charges which the Bank may levy apne aap without any 30 day notification
  • Remove all Auto-pay if set

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys, I keep on getting these INDIE promotional emails..
I currently have Legend, Pinnacle and Exclusive account...

What is the current status of this INDIE account.. Any use??
Is it still getting debit frozen frequently?
Why is it getting fronzen? After once unfrozen after physical verification , does it get fronzen again??

Is the APP behaving well these days?
Any real benefits these days... It seems alright at the first glance...All super stars / megestar or FLop stars cangive thier valuable feed back..
Otherwise, Shall I open the account and open a new thread to discuss about all this wonderful INDIE.... is it worth it??

Thanks guys...

1716126198250.png

I am using indie account since it's launch...
In my case only issue I have faced is app login issue during early release.
after that
-Paying cc bill every month and getting 400 cb.
-USING BOGO OFFER EVERY MONTH
-GETTING 3%CB ON FUEL

Currently I am in megastar tier, only did funding while opening account after that never funded that much money in this a/c and it's asking me to maintain 50k before June end to be in megastar tier..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am using indie account since it's launch...
In my case only issue I have faced is app login issue during early release.
after that
-Paying cc bill every month and getting 400 cb.
-USING BOGO OFFER EVERY MONTH
-GETTING 3%CB ON FUEL

Currently I am in megastar tier, only did funding while opening account after that never funded that much money in this a/c and it's asking me to maintain 50k before June end to be in megastar tier..
Thank you very much for the feedback.
a few more questions.
1) how long after you funded 50k , became megastar.?
2) Did you find any difficulty in getting CB?
3) overall do you recommend it ?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the feedback.
a few more questions.
1) how long after you funded 50k , became megastar.?
2) Did you find any difficulty in getting CB?
3) overall do you recommend it ?
1) instantly.
2) nope it gets credited within 72 hours and payment in cc reflected within 48 hours.
3) yes I referred few of my family and friends and they are enjoying it

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1) instantly.
2) nope it gets credited within 72 hours and payment in cc reflected within 48 hours.
3) yes I referred few of my family and friends and they are enjoying it
Received your referral.
Will there be vkyc again for the current exclusive sb holders?