• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indigo flights not showing up on smartbuy and travel edge portal!

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has there been any change recently? For bombay to indore route (that i freqent often) I only see vistara and airindia options in Travel edge and hdfc smartbuy..

I checked indigo which is available at Google flights.

It's 7. Indigo website is up but none of the aggregator are still pulling the data.

Check now? Ar least Smartbuy is showing me.
Yep worked on both. Unfortunately it started reflecting on yatra first. I brought gift voucher via gyftr and tries redeeming. The voucher applied just fine but booking failed and my voucher amounts are stuck now. Later ended up booking via travel edge.

Yep worked on both. Unfortunately it started reflecting on yatra first. I brought gift voucher via gyftr and tries redeeming. The voucher applied just fine but booking failed and my voucher amounts are stuck now. Later ended up booking via travel edge.
Just for information: 'Adani One' app is giving flat ₹1001 off on 1st flight booking. So you can book lowest priced flight using that offer to get max discount

Back