• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Account Frozen

amitkumar759875

TF Select
I opened one month before an Indus Advantage account which they were opening through Indus Credit Card. After one month they blocked the account. I also visited the branch they were clueless why the account was frozen. They said it will take 10 days and they need to personally verify the address. Can anyone assist what can be done here to speed up this.

ritesh7563

TF Buzz
Same thing happened to my indusind indie bank account. They debit freeze my account. After raising issue with customer care.... Issue resolved.

Customer care told me to wait for 10 to 15 days for resolving issue.We raised the issue with bank.
(Note-if issue related with your transaction then may be you have to visit your home branch)
After seven days an agent visit my house and reverify my address by taking photos of my house standing behind. My account got unfreeze after 72 hr.
(Suggest you to raise the issue with indusind customer care no .... Issue raised with mail to indusind bank is very bad...never received reply from them) .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Same thing happened to my indusind indie bank account. They debit freeze my account. After raising issue with customer care.... Issue resolved.

Customer care told me to wait for 10 to 15 days for resolving issue.We raised the issue with bank.
(Note-if issue related with your transaction then may be you have to visit your home branch)
After seven days an agent visit my house and reverify my address by taking photos of my house standing behind. My account got unfreeze after 72 hr.
(Suggest you to raise the issue with indusind customer care no .... Issue raised with mail to indusind bank is very bad...never received reply from them) .
Indusind being indusind

amitkumar759875

TF Select

What do you mean by taking photos of my house standing behind?

amitkumar759875

TF Select
Whatever it is .
They will take picture.no.issues

That's why I mentioned yesterday go to branch drag a employee to your home & get it done
This is really a shitiest way to verify the address, never go with any products of indusind, neverknow what they will do. I will also close mine credit card and the bank account. This is a headache, if they did it now they can do these things in future also and than people are chasing bank employees😓

varun__goel_

TF Legend
This is really a shitiest way to verify the address, never go with any products of indusind, neverknow what they will do. I will also close mine credit card and the bank account. This is a headache, if they did it now they can do these things in future also and than people are chasing bank employees😓
It is not just indusind brother

A lot of banks have started to physically verify address for savings account. Just chill...

its_karan

TF Ace
I opened one month before an Indus Advantage account which they were opening through Indus Credit Card. After one month they blocked the account. I also visited the branch they were clueless why the account was frozen. They said it will take 10 days and they need to personally verify the address. Can anyone assist what can be done here to speed up this.
आ बैल मुझे मार

IndusInd.jpg