• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Account Frozen

amitkumar759875

TF Select
I opened one month before an Indus Advantage account which they were opening through Indus Credit Card. After one month they blocked the account. I also visited the branch they were clueless why the account was frozen. They said it will take 10 days and they need to personally verify the address. Can anyone assist what can be done here to speed up this.

amitkumar759875

TF Select
Yes mailing them regularly. They also sent address verification executive for three times in past one month. Every time they just initiate the fresh address verification request
Next time they visit take photograph of their ID card, or take photograph of that person. After that start mailing that this person came, and also ask them why the address verification.

amitkumar759875

TF Select
I don't what's the thing with these small banks ..
I m scared doing bill payment now
Don't do it, their system is glitching. They have many security concerns which I noticed. They send direct link on WhatsApp and after that with just an OTP you can get a credit card. On the website you can activate and deactivate some services of the account without logging into the account and with just an OTP. These posses serious security concerns as now the bank internal software is being exposed to external links and can become a victim of hacking.