• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Account opening Delay Help required

leeflo05

TF Select
Hi,
I had applied for Pinnacle card and tried to make use of getting a 0 MAB Account opened. I had tried to get the account opened thru the Branch & their app wasn't working properly and they mentioned to go with Manual process. I gave all the details (12th Jul with the cheque). The Cheque was realized on 22nd Jul but still i don't have any info on the account opening. When i reach out to the branch person they are saying it will get opened today/tomm etc every day this week but the account is still not opened. I tried to get to the customer care number but not able to connect to an Agent without an account number. I had sent out emails to premier.care, priority.care i haven't got any response for 2 weeks now. Am trying to escalate using the website Grievance Redressal but for account opening issues they are asking to key in the account number which is actually the issue am trying to report that my account is not opened :). Any help to nudge me to get to the right escalation will be really helpful

Attachments

• indusind.webp
    indusind.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 46
at this point of time, whatever you do like sending mail or quering about status - they'll forward to branch only. so deal with branch, sit for an hour and try to work out. Tell them if not opened, will cancel and open in another branch. You have to deal with branch.

The manual process is time-consuming compared to the online procedure, causing delays. I am experiencing a similar situation, and the branch has mentioned they are receiving exceptions/comments and are working on resolving them. They have made multiple visits to my home to collect signatures. The best course of action suggested is to contact the person who initiated the process and continue to follow up with them for updates.

The manual process is time-consuming compared to the online procedure, causing delays. I am experiencing a similar situation, and the branch has mentioned they are receiving exceptions/comments and are working on resolving them. They have made multiple visits to my home to collect signatures. The best course of action suggested is to contact the person who initiated the process and continue to follow up with them for updates.

yes, indus still depends lot on manual peocess in 2024.

yes, indus still depends lot on manual peocess in 2024.
They mentioned that it was down all over india and everyone had switched to Manual that day and the account for them all is not opened yet :( .. I see the responses are worse than Nationalized Banks i feel Nationalized banks are having better response times these days.. I had sent an email a month back for a credit card question and they have just responded to it by then i figured out the details..Pathetic response times

Patience to be high to deal with them
Not sure how they survive
The challenge i have with their customer care number for credit card is that we have to keep the card with us and it requires to key in the 16 digit number, by the time u finish all these it would be very well 5 minutes or more and another 2 to 3 mins wait.. When we think we breached the final barrier, you would get a customer rep who is not knowledge and make ur life worse with their responses..
I had always felt HDFC responses were bad, till i encountered IndusInd now I can appreciate HDFC :>

The challenge i have with their customer care number for credit card is that we have to keep the card with us and it requires to key in the 16 digit number, by the time u finish all these it would be very well 5 minutes or more and another 2 to 3 mins wait.. When we think we breached the final barrier, you would get a customer rep who is not knowledge and make ur life worse with their responses..
I had always felt HDFC responses were bad, till i encountered IndusInd now I can appreciate HDFC :>
Call by 7am max 3 min we get connected
At least for me this works

Hi,
I had applied for Pinnacle card and tried to make use of getting a 0 MAB Account opened. I had tried to get the account opened thru the Branch & their app wasn't working properly and they mentioned to go with Manual process. I gave all the details (12th Jul with the cheque). The Cheque was realized on 22nd Jul but still i don't have any info on the account opening. When i reach out to the branch person they are saying it will get opened today/tomm etc every day this week but the account is still not opened. I tried to get to the customer care number but not able to connect to an Agent without an account number. I had sent out emails to premier.care, priority.care i haven't got any response for 2 weeks now. Am trying to escalate using the website Grievance Redressal but for account opening issues they are asking to key in the account number which is actually the issue am trying to report that my account is not opened :). Any help to nudge me to get to the right escalation will be really helpful
Your email to priority.care is enough.

Their response are too late but if you didn't get any response in 30 days then fill RBI ombudsman on 31st day

Call by 7am max 3 min we get connected
At least for me this works
I dont wake up that early :) , but trying to point out that other banks identify you when u call from your registered mobile number but with Indusind they ask u to key in 6 digits in first round of identification and then complete 16 digits after.. Very ineffective & time consuming. Also they make you to hear the whole preaching on we wont ask for pin etc , dont share that takes away close to a minute, if you key in something during that preaching it will screwed up after that ,ideally u have to call back... There is no way to skip that preaching

I dont wake up that early :) , but trying to point out that other banks identify you when u call from your registered mobile number but with Indusind they ask u to key in 6 digits in first round of identification and then complete 16 digits after.. Very ineffective & time consuming. Also they make you to hear the whole preaching on we wont ask for pin etc , dont share that takes away close to a minute, if you key in something during that preaching it will screwed up after that ,ideally u have to call back... There is no way to skip that preaching
Yes they are harassing like that
Same for pioneer customers also think of them…

is there a specific way i need to call for compensation ? i have never heard of it..If you can spare a minute or two to explain would be helpful
At the time of filling there is an option for compensation.

Fill a heavy competition there.

After submitting successfully RBI will forward your complaint to indusind.

Then indusind will call you for your query.

After your issue get resolved then they contact you again for you satisfactory consent.

At that time never agree with them without compensation.

Back