• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Account opening Delay Help required

Here's the detailed pdf contains all the emails of RNOs
Have a look into it and find your Regional officer's Email id and send an email
In my case I received a call the next day after sending email

Attachments

Here's the detailed pdf contains all the emails of RNOs
Have a look into it and find your Regional officer's Email id and send an email
In my case I received a call the next day after sending email
Thanks for the info.. The Branch person called me now for my ping yesterday.. he said the account is opened & i will get the details by tomm..will send a note out to their regional officer as well

I have sent across the mail to regional mail address..got a mail stating that they will respond to within 7 working days :(

The Branch Manager shared some screenshot stating that the account is opened in their internal portal and said i will get the detaisl in SMS .this was shared around 3:30 PM.. I haven't got any msgs or emails stating that the account is opened..

Anyone can confirm if u got any SMS or email when the account got opened for you?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-07-30 at 3.48.54 PM.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-07-30 at 3.48.54 PM.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 17
I have tried doing a small IMPS transaction, i got a msg that the amount is credited into the account :) .. Finding innovative ways to find out if the account is really active .. I think TF Members can become their IT dept & we would be able to do a better job at it :D :D
is your IP amount credited to ur Account?

I tried calling the Customer Care number to enquire on my welcome kit, he mentioned that he can't see it & offered to take up a Debit card request ..He was saying that the default Debit card with Exclusive account is Visa Signature.. and if required the customer can request for Master card.. I asked him to take a request for a debit card..he checked and said the system is not allowing him to take the request as the welcome kit is still pending.. can anyone who has opened up the Exclusive account recently confirm what was the default card that came with the welcome kit (Visa Signature or Master Card)?
@zaid_2913 @Fini7777

Last edited:
is your IP amount credited to ur Account?
yes i got a late msg stating 10 rs was credited to the account.. I also called up the Customer care to confirm the balance he confirmed it was 1 lakh & 10 rupees.. Finally they had moved the 1 Lakh into my account today @ 9:30 PM

I tried calling the Customer Care number to enquire on my welcome kit, he mentioned that he can't see it & offered to take up a Debit card request ..He was saying that the default Debit card with Exclusive account is Visa Signature.. and if required the customer can request for Master card.. I asked him to take a request for a debit card..he checked and said the system is not allowing him to take the request as the welcome kit is still pending.. can anyone who has opened up the Exclusive account recently confirm what was the default card that came with the welcome kit (Visa Signature or Master Card)?
@zaid_2913 @Fini7777
Default will be visa signature, late you can request for master card. But need to call multiple times to get the right agent

After opening account in IndusInd bank, currently a month has passed till now, I am in love with HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis bank & even i would not get irritated to stand in line for some work in SBI, but i would not even recommend my enemy to open account in this BANK. Even nodal officer executives have no manners to communicate. Whole hierarchy, framework is worst i have seen in banking sector.

After opening account in IndusInd bank, currently a month has passed till now, I am in love with HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis bank & even i would not get irritated to stand in line for some work in SBI, but i would not even recommend my enemy to open account in this BANK. Even nodal officer executives have no manners to communicate. Whole hierarchy, framework is worst i have seen in banking sector.
True .. I used to be cribbing about HDFC Bank Customer Care specifically UNTIL i came upon the dreaded thread of Pinnacle LTF with 0 MAB Exclusive account & now it had given me the knowledge of how you shouldn't treat the customer by customer care team, Email Team, Branch Staffs all can't treat a customer & finally the IT Software/Team..
By far in my experience the most knowledgeable & best customer care i have come across is ICICI (with my recent interactions ) haven't talked with them for ages till recently.. The call gets connecting in few seconds & i have talked with close to 5 of them on different questions and everyone was pretty good..That's my experience (may be i got lucky everytime with ICICI :D )

u r absolutely right
I should not have opened acc in this bank for my mom, Waiting for more than a month to get my money but They did not unfreeze my acc yet

True .. I used to be cribbing about HDFC Bank Customer Care specifically UNTIL i came upon the dreaded thread of Pinnacle LTF with 0 MAB Exclusive account & now it had given me the knowledge of how you shouldn't treat the customer by customer care team, Email Team, Branch Staffs all can't treat a customer & finally the IT Software/Team..
By far in my experience the most knowledgeable & best customer care i have come across is ICICI (with my recent interactions ) haven't talked with them for ages till recently.. The call gets connecting in few seconds & i have talked with close to 5 of them on different questions and everyone was pretty good..That's my experience (may be i got lucky everytime with ICICI :D )
Bhai 4 din se i am calling customer care number, roz credit card number ka 2 dial krne ke baad kehti rehti hai takneeki kharabi chal rahi hai, hum abhi apki baat karayenge customer executive se. Not even GOD can save us from them. Sahi kehte hain sab, HDFC insab me thik hai bhai.

ICICI Cs team is the best among all IMO
even their UI and IT infra is far ahead but IDFC is also giving competition now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

In Indusind if u hold select or higher variant accs u can directly connect with them without waiting period but u can't skip the lengthy IVR menu

Bhai 4 din se i am calling customer care number, roz credit card number ka 2 dial krne ke baad kehti rehti hai takneeki kharabi chal rahi hai, hum abhi apki baat karayenge customer executive se. Not even GOD can save us from them. Sahi kehte hain sab, HDFC insab me thik hai bhai.
am not able to understand your post (donno Hindi) but its loud & clear on God can't save us part

ICICI Cs team is the best among all IMO
even their UI and IT infra is far ahead but IDFC is also giving competition now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
am not gonna fall for this @Fini7777 i think its a Trap for getting me into IDFC.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. May be they are worse than IndusInd & u need additional folks to crib along with you

Back