• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Account opening Delay Help required

Believe me Bro IndusInd is the worst bank when it comes to customer service & technology. Their website is dead slow especially internet banking, internet banking ui looks like early 2000 sites. In order to speak with the customer care, you have to go through hell lot of button press(very tedious & time consuming shit). They don’t have robust tech team, even after so many mails, twitter complaints phone calls, many visits to branches handing out so many xeroxes of signed Aadhaar copies & filling forms, to this Date they didn’t linked my Aadhaar to my account. To this Date i get Aadhaar not linked error whenever i tried to use indie app & or set upi pin via Aadhaar mode. Their App fails 8 out of 10 times. Then comes the CC application, for 18 months the website keeps on throwing “already an application exists error”. Which is not true. I have to go through hell a lot of process to get it removed the so called application. So I stopped using the bank, I’ll close the account 1st thing when I visit my hometown(no online branch change option). Again Saying, IndusInd Bank is the worst Bank out of all Banks(Public Private incl small finance & Payments Banks).

Believe me Bro IndusInd is the worst bank when it comes to customer service & technology. Their website is dead slow especially internet banking, internet banking ui looks like early 2000 sites. In order to speak with the customer care, you have to go through hell lot of button press(very tedious & time consuming shit). They don’t have robust tech team, even after so many mails, twitter complaints phone calls, many visits to branches handing out so many xeroxes of signed Aadhaar copies & filling forms, to this Date they didn’t linked my Aadhaar to my account. To this Date i get Aadhaar not linked error whenever i tried to use indie app & or set upi pin via Aadhaar mode. Their App fails 8 out of 10 times. Then comes the CC application, for 18 months the website keeps on throwing “already an application exists error”. Which is not true. I have to go through hell a lot of process to get it removed the so called application. So I stopped using the bank, I’ll close the account 1st thing when I visit my hometown(no online branch change option). Again Saying, IndusInd Bank is the worst Bank out of all Banks(Public Private incl small finance & Payments Banks).
Got sucked in with the Pinnacle card LTF offer and a lot of threads on 0 MAB ..so i thought why not but its a considerable drag & waste of time & losing patience & peace :(

For me it was just opposite. Opened Exclusive Account on 22nd. ABM asked for 1L IP. Transferred it via UPI. Got the email notification within 1 min that money was credited to the account.
On 26th recieved the Welcome Kit, along with DC. Registered on Indusind App, and then linked my Pinnacle CC to make it 0 MAB.
Logged out and logged in again. Pinncale card was linked and was shown as primary card.

For me it was just opposite. Opened Exclusive Account on 22nd. ABM asked for 1L IP. Transferred it via UPI. Got the email notification within 1 min that money was credited to the account.
On 26th recieved the Welcome Kit, along with DC. Registered on Indusind App, and then linked my Pinnacle CC to make it 0 MAB.
Logged out and logged in again. Pinncale card was linked and was shown as primary card.
you r the lucky among thousands then.....straight through

Hi,
I had applied for Pinnacle card and tried to make use of getting a 0 MAB Account opened. I had tried to get the account opened thru the Branch & their app wasn't working properly and they mentioned to go with Manual process. I gave all the details (12th Jul with the cheque). The Cheque was realized on 22nd Jul but still i don't have any info on the account opening. When i reach out to the branch person they are saying it will get opened today/tomm etc every day this week but the account is still not opened. I tried to get to the customer care number but not able to connect to an Agent without an account number. I had sent out emails to premier.care, priority.care i haven't got any response for 2 weeks now. Am trying to escalate using the website Grievance Redressal but for account opening issues they are asking to key in the account number which is actually the issue am trying to report that my account is not opened :). Any help to nudge me to get to the right escalation will be really helpful
Bro, we r on same boat,
Facing the same issue though my mom's account is opened through their app

This thread contains everything related to my issue and how I escalated the problem go though it

In Indusind It is suggestable to make the payment of ur IP amount through any digital channels to avoid chq clearance issues and freeze
My mother's acc is still in frozen state after submitting kyc docs I've still no idea what to do next

The worst bank I've ever seen in my life

Bro, we r on same boat,
Facing the same issue though my mom's account is opened through their app

This thread contains everything related to my issue and how I escalated the problem go though it

In Indusind It is suggestable to make the payment of ur IP amount through any digital channels to avoid chq clearance issues and freeze
My mother's acc is still in frozen state after submitting kyc docs I've still no idea what to do next

The worst bank I've ever seen in my life
thats why i surprised to see that 1 customer who is satisfied/catered by indusind well @hideaway

Please don't Rub Salt on our Wounds :)

thats why i surprised to see that 1 customer who is satisfied/catered by indusind well @hideaway
2 customers.... 🤣 🤣 🤣
My father's acc was activated within few hours after making IP payment through DC
I think the problem is only with the cheques and Manual process

But the Crucial point here is "Their service is worst" and we can't rely on them for our primary needs in banking

2 customers.... 🤣 🤣 🤣
My father's acc was activated within few hours after making IP payment through DC
I think the problem is only with the cheques and Manual process

But the Crucial point here is "Their service is worst" and we can't rely on them for our primary needs in banking
The Last thing i want is people ganging up & sharing smooth experiences in my worst situation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Last thing i want is people ganging up & sharing smooth experiences in my worst situation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey we r just finding canals in the desert there r very few :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There r many ppl here facing the same issue incl me

there r only two ways
1. cancel ur chq and close the account and live with peace
2. bear with them for few more weeks or months and once 30 days period is completed from the date of ur formal communication to them Reach out to RBI

They will help u for sure.

it's better u reach out to their nodal officer through email
They will resolve your issue bcoz they r only the one who responds quickly in indusind bank
I tried using their website to escalate to Nodal Oppicer, the OP has the screenshot am not able to submit the complaint..probably they purposefully made it to not work

it's better u reach out to their nodal officer through email
They will resolve your issue bcoz they r only the one who responds quickly in indusind bank
i will try emailing, i was trying to do it thru their useless website which is not allowing to send any

I tried using their website to escalate to Nodal Oppicer, the OP has the screenshot am not able to submit the complaint..probably they purposefully made it to not work
No it won't work tell me in which city and state the branch is located?

Back