• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Secured Credit Card

yughrane

TF Buzz
Has anyone gotten a secured FD credit card from IndusInd Bank, i know the procedure, but before opening an account i wanted to know the minimum FD amount required and which variants of cards is available? Please help me out

Has anyone gotten a secured FD credit card from IndusInd Bank, i know the procedure, but before opening an account i wanted to know the minimum FD amount required and which variants of cards is available? Please help me out
Credit cards secured by FD is not a great option.. Do it only as your last resort for getting a credit card. Most banks usually provide only the basic credit cards as secure FD CC - if your credit score is low / have no income (like a student). The minimum FD amount can be negotiated with banks. Usually 1X of the credit limit. But you can always bargain.. My advice, I will suggest you to opt for some LTF cards like legend or some Rupay CC that are not secured by FD.

Minimum fd 89k Max 4.25lac
Limit you get is 80k(90%)
Card you can get on fd is (LEGEND/RUPAY PLATINUM/EASYDINER and many more to take any FD BASED INDUSIND CARD
DM ME

Back