• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Nitheesh

TF Premier
Are you not able to use your netbanking in mobile app for login?

It should work and with that login id both (account and cc) should be accessible in mobile app

Ignore any other mobile banking login id if you have for CC only
Ok. Let's go step by step. In the app, the first page is "Already have relationship with bank?" and then we have to enter the mobile number.. CLick on Register/Login In button. Next page shows "You have already created a user ID for mobile banking". Then login button. Below that, option is there to create user ID if we haven't done yet. I clicked Create User ID button. Clicked login using net banking option. Entered net banking details and clicked submit. It shows "You have already registered for Mobile Banking. Please continue to Login."

In all of these, where is net banking login?

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Ok. Let's go step by step. In the app, the first page is "Already have relationship with bank?" and then we have to enter the mobile number.. CLick on Register/Login In button. Next page shows "You have already created a user ID for mobile banking". Then login button. Below that, option is there to create user ID if we haven't done yet. I clicked Create User ID button. Clicked login using net banking option. Entered net banking details and clicked submit. It shows "You have already registered for Mobile Banking. Please continue to Login."

In all of these, where is net banking login?
Try for forget user id option

AritraSaha

TF Legend

That means you already have a userid for mobile banking.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
It shows my credit card user ID after entering the details. The loop completes itself. There is no way to create a new user ID. I raised a complaint with PNO. Let's see. In the meantime, is it possible for me to withdraw the money as the linking already happened in net banking?
You may withdraw your funds if your savings account and credit card account are both visible under the same net banking ID.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hi., did your problem got resolved? I'm also facing the same issue. Please let know if it's solved. Thanks
In Indusind bank its based on your luck. If you can manage to get the right person to talk they will do it.

Tip- if in the call the person sounds stupid or not able to understand just ask them to transfer the call to the serior.