• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

aarun506000

TF Buzz
Here is my recent experience with timelines:
  1. 24 July: Applied for IndusInd Legend CC LTF through Flipkart app. (I forgot if I completed VKYC the same day or the next)
  2. 26 July: Called to check application status and was told it can take 7-10 working days to approve.
  3. 31 July: No prior message, I just received the card through BlueDart.
  4. 31 July: Activated the card and got TimesPrime membership.
  5. 31 July: Opened the select savings account Online with a 50k transfer
  6. 31 July: I was able to log in using mobile banking and see the virtual debit card and other account details. Raised a request to link credit card and it was immediately successful.
This was pretty flawless.
Can I take out the 50k from the account or do I have to check anything in particular so that the MAB fine or DC fee is not charged?
I applied for select through online, I completed the KYC next day it didn't ask for any funding but received a mail saying kyc completed and will receive account details in 2 days but after 6days no response. Any Idea where it got stuck?? Please help

Gohio

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for select through online, I completed the KYC next day it didn't ask for any funding but received a mail saying kyc completed and will receive account details in 2 days but after 6days no response. Any Idea where it got stuck?? Please help
Did you create mobile banking ID and password as part of the online application?
Try logging in through the IndusMobile app and check the status?

My Select Account I have a NACH mandate it returned because I didnt have sufficient balance.

What are the future steps I should take and is there any NACH mandate return charges for Select Account?

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Had another golden experience with IndusInd today.
In reply of my week old ticket for the ongoing issue, they asked me to share screenshot and description of all the pages and errors and everything I'm facing in their mind-blowing tech stack, as if I've no other work. No attempt to help, or solve the issue even via call to understand the issue.
Angry with this response, tried to take another chance with IVR, after sometime to my immense luck were able to reach a human who listened to the issue and transferred to another - she at first couldn't understand the issue then after prolonged explanation finally understood and informed me that the idiot who had taken the request to delete/delink my old cc userid had put the wrong request which didn't work and she placed the correct request to 'delete' the old cc userid and it will be done within 24 hours.
Couple of hours after this, MC debit request ticket also got reply and this time they said they are unable to do it via mail, I have to place the request via IVR. So over to IVR again, this time the support person at first was adamant that I can't have two debit cards at a time, then I kind of forcefully explained that it is select account and have read SOB SOC TNC everything and I'm eligible, her job is to take the request and not worry about approval.
Then she said she would place the request in the system and tried for few minutes and in the end, said system is not taking request, she acknowledged that I'm eligible but due to system technical limitation this request cannot be placed while one debit card is active.
I then said IndusInd is a worthless bank and I want to close the account and raise a closure request, again got the reply that It can be done via visiting branch only.
I then asked for branch contact no, even that she said cannot be given.
Then I said another round about worthless bank and would definitely close the account and cut the call.
1. sir what is SOB SOC .
2. which 2 debit card can be taken
3. joining amd annual charges of that debit cards. pls tell

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
True but they will ask for initial funding of 50k for you and 10k for add on. Instead of arguing, better to do the initial funding and take it out after a week.
so this is is the initial funding criteria for lengend cc and select and. then what is the initial funding criteria for pinnacle cc and exclusive acc

AritraSaha

TF Legend
That's good, no? -- It means while it can be bad at times, it can be good as well at other times. -- Quite unlike some other, bigger name banks, where it's just the former! :).
In my experience i have the worst experience in indusind.
The bigger name bank performed much better, especially icici.

After updating the rmn in account, they didn't update my rmn(register mobile number) in my used id.

The branch is hopeless, customer care block my user id. After 2 months of calling & emailing they are able to solve it.

The initial funding depends on your branch location. For a Select account, it can range from 50k to 1L, and for an Exclusive account, it's 1L to 2L, as Vijay mentioned.
It's offtopic but do you know in what thread someone was discussing creating upi qr code for making transaction through rupay credit card? Like we have functionality of paying through credit card via qr code only. But what if we don't have qr code a receiver account but just account+ifsc/upi id. Is there a way i can still pay through rupay credit card?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
It's offtopic but do you know in what thread someone was discussing creating upi qr code for making transaction through rupay credit card? Like we have functionality of paying through credit card via qr code only. But what if we don't have qr code a receiver account but just account+ifsc/upi id. Is there a way i can still pay through rupay credit card?
I apologize, but I can't recall that specific thread. However, if you can provide me with the name of the OP, I might be able to help you locate it. Also, to the best of my knowledge, it might not be possible, but I'll connect you with someone who can provide more information. Let me bring in @Rkr to shed some light on this.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I apologize, but I can't recall that specific thread. However, if you can provide me with the name of the OP, I might be able to help you locate it. Also, to the best of my knowledge, it might not be possible, but I'll connect you with someone who can provide more information. Let me bring in @Rkr to shed some light on this.
Thread 'Are there any no-kyc apps that allow you to create your own merchant UPI ID?'
https://www.technofino.in/community...you-to-create-your-own-merchant-upi-id.14452/

Thread 'Are there any no-kyc apps that allow you to create your own merchant UPI ID?'
https://www.technofino.in/community...you-to-create-your-own-merchant-upi-id.14452/
iirc that was not it... Btw leave then. I just thought there can be a way to pay my dad's insta jumbo loan emi via rupay credit card. But it seems it's not possible.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
iirc that was not it... Btw leave then. I just thought there can be a way to pay my dad's insta jumbo loan emi via rupay credit card. But it seems it's not possible.
Yes ,From Cibil credit report note down the card number of insta jumbo loan account card.Add the card on Gpay and pay via other R***y cards..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do small transaction like 100 first then make full payment after first payment get settled.(Most probably within 3 days)
@4uziaul