• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

PANK

TF Premier
Hi., did your problem got resolved? I'm also facing the same issue. Please let know if it's solved. Thanks
No
But I get vkyc link after 2 days
I completed vkyc it took 3 more days to open my account after vkyc
When i contacted them 50k initial funding was not credited so i shared my bank reference number and they took my request after 1 hrs I got message money is created
After 2 days kit was generated and dispatched
I received it next day and then was able to access my account as i haven't created user Id at the time of account opening it can only be created with debit card
Now after 7 days cheque book is shipped

Last edited:

PANK

TF Premier
No
But I get vkyc link after 2 days
I completed vkyc it took 3 more days to open my account after vkyc
When i contacted them 50k initial funding was not credited so i shared my bank reference number and they took my request after 1 hrs I got message money is created
After 2 days kit was generated and dispatched
I received it next day and then was able to access my account as i haven't created user Id at the time of account opening it can only be created with debit card
Now after 7 days cheque book is shipped
Complete VKYC as error will not resolve if your account details are updated in their server then try it

PANK

TF Premier
Complete VKYC as error will not resolve if your account details are updated in their server then try it
If you want to connect them via call use this number if you have Airtel sim as it is not chargeable
022 4406 6666

Mail support is very poor I am facing issue with adding beneficiary but their app is saying IFSC invalid i mailed them to select and reachus but no reply from them since 4 days
I was trying with hdfc for which invalid IFSC error
But for pnb it worked without any issue

I think pnb support is better than indusind
Worst among any bank I used

AritraSaha

TF Legend
If you want to connect them via call use this number if you have Airtel sim as it is not chargeable
022 4406 6666

Mail support is very poor I am facing issue with adding beneficiary but their app is saying IFSC invalid i mailed them to select and reachus but no reply from them since 4 days
I was trying with hdfc for which invalid IFSC error
But for pnb it worked without any issue

I think pnb support is better than indusind
Worst among any bank I used
You can use other ifsc code.

I have also facing this issue.

I use INDB0000001

equalizer

TF Premier
This is an excellent observation, which I do not agree with.
It is based on the point, which I agree with, that the account is "NMC Waiver" and "Not Zero Balance".

Here is my interpretation ( which may be wrong and is open to discussion ) based on the welcome letter.

1. My Primary account of IP 1L - Avg Bal Req is "Relationship Criteria" ( Legend CC )
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-25 at 5.57.11 PM.jpeg

2. My Add-On account of IP 20K - Avg Bal Req is Special Privilege of Primary Account ( For now.. In future, account holder may get their own Legend CC )
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-25 at 5.57.10 PM.jpeg

The YELLOW highlighted portion 1690289931305.png should not be effective as Avg Bal Req is clearly fulfilled :)

Baaki - Que Sera, Sera

Update

Add-On account holder got their own Legend CC ( primary credit card, not add-on credit card ).. Applied on 28th June, Got approval message on 29th June.. CC not dispatched yet nor showing in MB app.. No docs uploaded, no VKYC, no calls.. Just got one SMS / EMail from CIBIL saying "your score has changed" ( i usually get these alerts when there is an inquiry ).. Applied through this link - https://induseasycredit.indusind.com/customer/credit-card/lead

5.png

At some point, the application did ask for OTP over Office Email for faster approval -
1690640963228.png

Strange

TF Legend
Update

Add-On account holder got their own Legend CC ( primary credit card, not add-on credit card ).. Applied on 28th June, Got approval message on 29th June.. CC not dispatched yet nor showing in MB app.. No docs uploaded, no VKYC, no calls.. Just got one SMS / EMail from CIBIL saying "your score has changed" ( i usually get these alerts when there is an inquiry ).. Applied through this link - https://induseasycredit.indusind.com/customer/credit-card/lead

5.png
5L is the highest credit limit reported in cibil?

equalizer

TF Premier
Update

5.png

At some point, the application did ask for OTP over Office Email for faster approval -
1690640963228.png
img-20230730-wa0001-jpg.24386

Attachments

• IMG-20230730-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230730-WA0001.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 192

Gohio

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Here is my recent experience with timelines:
  1. 24 July: Applied for IndusInd Legend CC LTF through Flipkart app. (I forgot if I completed VKYC the same day or the next)
  2. 26 July: Called to check application status and was told it can take 7-10 working days to approve.
  3. 31 July: No prior message, I just received the card through BlueDart.
  4. 31 July: Activated the card and got TimesPrime membership.
  5. 31 July: Opened the select savings account Online with a 50k transfer
  6. 31 July: I was able to log in using mobile banking and see the virtual debit card and other account details. Raised a request to link credit card and it was immediately successful.
This was pretty flawless.
Can I take out the 50k from the account or do I have to check anything in particular so that the MAB fine or DC fee is not charged?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
  1. 24 July: Applied for IndusInd Legend CC LTF through Flipkart app. (I forgot if I completed VKYC the same day or the next)
  2. 26 July: Called to check application status and was told it can take 7-10 working days to approve.
  6. 31 July: I was able to log in using mobile banking and see the virtual debit card and other account details. Raised a request to link credit card and it was immediately successful.
Can I take out the 50k from the account or do I have to check anything in particular so that the MAB fine or DC fee is not charged?
Your answer

Post in thread 'IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...ount-and-legend-credit-card.11232/post-294526

AritraSaha

TF Legend
You don't know how lucky you have been with the account linkage. Ppl usually got stuck in there for month or so.
Anyone Enjoy your cc & savings account.👍😊