• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

kishorvr

TF Premier
My credit card application has been rejected. They told me to check back after six months.

So I plan to open a delite savings account and get pre-approved credit card offers instead within six months time.

Did anyone follow this idea or does IndusInd not provide credit card offers to their account holders?

ross999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I already have a Savings account in Indusind (10K MAB). I have other credit cards but not from Indusind. Can I get a legend credit card and make it a 0 MAB account?

On another note, is it possible to get a super premium card LTF from Indusind?

Reactions: SSV

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
My credit card application has been rejected. They told me to check back after six months.

So I plan to open a delite savings account and get pre-approved credit card offers instead within six months time.

Did anyone follow this idea or does IndusInd not provide credit card offers to their account holders?
They do, and I had one of their Zero MAB accounts before.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hello,

I already have a Savings account in Indusind (10K MAB). I have other credit cards but not from Indusind. Can I get a legend credit card and make it a 0 MAB account?

On another note, is it possible to get a super premium card LTF from Indusind?
Yes, you can. You can either apply or wait for a pre-approved offer.

Mostly, all IndusInd Bank cards are LTF, but the Super Premium ones come with hefty one-time joining fees.

ross999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, you can. You can either apply or wait for a pre-approved offer.

Mostly, all IndusInd Bank cards are LTF, but the Super Premium ones come with hefty one-time joining fees.
Hi @4uziaul
I have been getting calls from Indusind for Legend LTF for many months. Have been denying taking that card because of very poor reward rate (or maybe I was too happy with Axis Magnus lol)
I will be mindful when I get a call next time for Legend LTF.
Just a query what is the process then to convert my Indusind savings account to 0 MAB (and upgrade it to Select?) Whom to mail? and what to mail?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi @4uziaul
I have been getting calls from Indusind for Legend LTF for many months. Have been denying taking that card because of very poor reward rate (or maybe I was too happy with Axis Magnus lol)
I will be mindful when I get a call next time for Legend LTF.
Just a query what is the process then to convert my Indusind savings account to 0 MAB (and upgrade it to Select?) Whom to mail? and what to mail?
Sir aur mat pucho 😂

Maine 8 page ka thesis likha aur mat pucho

Search karlo is thread pe 🤣

Please, don't ask anymore, sir. 😂

I have written an 8-page thesis on this topic, so please avoid asking.

Feel free to search through this thread.