• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Thank you so much :) What should be the content of mail ? , I mean which feature of INDUS bank give this facility to make SELECT Account 0 MAB after linking Legend with SELECT Account ?
It is written in their schedule of charges. Here's the screenshot. You just need to fulfill any of the mentioned criterias.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510_003456_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_003456_Drive.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 22

Das.N

TF Ace
Is anyone facing issue with Insus Mobile app? I am not able to log in since yesterday, it's showing error continuously.

Plus, one ghost payment of Rs 7 has been credited in my Indus credit card, I have no trace who made the payment.
SMS came from bank regarding it, but couldn't verify it yet due to app failure.

Is anyone facing issue with Insus Mobile app? I am not able to log in since yesterday, it's showing error continuously.

Plus, one ghost payment of Rs 7 has been credited in my Indus credit card, I have no trace who made the payment.
SMS came from bank regarding it, but couldn't verify it yet due to app failure.
You can avail net banking service. I have got a message of 1750 Rs payment but it's not showing anywhere in the net banking.
Update: Now we can use mobile banking too. 1750 Rs got in Eazydiner card. Transaction description is 'Cash back for SA X Sell on CC base'.

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What 25% offer?