• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

I have a IndusInd select account with Signature Visa card. Trying to apply MC world card. But in app, I can use Digi, Signature Visa, Platinum Card. Not able to see MC World. Customer care is helpless. Should I go ahead and apply MC World? This is just for BB offer, BMS offer.

I have a IndusInd select account with Signature Visa card. Trying to apply MC world card. But in app, I can use Digi, Signature Visa, Platinum Card. Not able to see MC World. Customer care is helpless. Should I go ahead and apply MC World? This is just for BB offer, BMS offer.
BB offer and BMS offer is not available in Visa signature?

i have indus delite account.now i received legend cc.So should i open a new account or upgrade current one?In which method linking wont be a headache?I dont see any cc linked to my netbanking or app either.

Go to your home branch and have it upgraded to Select and linked to your CC. Shouldn't be a problem. They shouldn't ask you for additional money either. Speaking from personal experience.

Today's experience while opening an add on Indus select account:

Today I visited my home branch with my sister to open an add on select account for her(I hold Select+Legend Combo already)
They tried more than 1 hour to open the add on account with 10K initial funding. But don't know if they had server problem or not they were unable to proceed.
Later they said, Please open the account separately with initial funding of 1L and they will do family grouping later.
I said, I opened my account with 50K and can give that amount maximum here.

Then they started again, but this time another problem happened. Both our aadhar card was linked with same mobile number (Mine). They were unable to select my sister's number while opening the account. After entering aadhar number, otp was coming to my phone and system was fetching my account.

After that, they said let's proceed offline application. But we didn't took the cheque book of my sister with us(I said if I can give a cheque from my account/fund the account digitally but they need the original account holder's cheque).

After completing all the formalities of offline application, one guy from the branch came with us and collected the cheque from our home.

But here's another twist, my sister has only one account till now, That was opened 5-6 years ago and she never used a cheque for her account . There's a chance of 10-15% signature mismatch of that cheque .

So, my questions are:
1. Will the account still be opened by Indusind if the cheque is not cleared by Canara Bank?
2. Can we fund the account later digitally/by cash if the account number is generated?
3. If the cheque is not cleared , can we give another cheque?
4. How many days are needed for offline account opening if everything goes fine?

Reactions: NCD
I have indusind privilege savings account.If I get world delights debit card/ titanium delights debit card and upgrade savings to account to Select account with legend card,then
> Will world delights card migrate to select savings account?
> will world delights debit card fees be 0 issuance& annual fees with select?
>In case if they charge fees my rm says he can request fee waiver.Is that true?
Opened privilege account today ,planning to upgrade it to select.

I have indusind privilege savings account.If I get world delights debit card/ titanium delights debit card and upgrade savings to account to Select account with legend card,then
> Will world delights card migrate to select savings account?
> will world delights debit card fees be 0 issuance& annual fees with select?
>In case if they charge fees my rm says he can request fee waiver.Is that true?
Opened privilege account today ,planning to upgrade it to select.
you might get titanium instant kit card when u open/upgrade to select.. rest of the cards you can apply from portal or from branch..

My Rm forcing me to close delite account.open new select account😂 He is saying account upgrade will take more than 12 days😔..Kitne din lagte he upgrade me?
He is suggesting to open a new account to fulfill his target, The account upgrade may take 1 week because of laziness of indusind Bank staff but (New account opening+ Account become operational+welcome kit delivery ) will also take that amount of time or even more time.

Reactions: NCD
My Rm forcing me to close delite account.open new select account😂 He is saying account upgrade will take more than 12 days😔..Kitne din lagte he upgrade me?

He's just taking you for a ride! I had to spend less than an hour at the branch to complete the necessary paperwork. The CC information was given along with that. They did the rest regarding account upgrade and linking with the CC. It took another 3-4 days for that, IIRC.

He's just taking you for a ride! I had to spend less than an hour at the branch to complete the necessary paperwork. The CC information was given along with that. They did the rest regarding account upgrade and linking with the CC. It took another 3-4 days for that, IIRC.

.Th

they were forcing me to open open grande account 5lkh ip..After 1 hour they finally took request for select😢.

Just got Legend cc very recently and now in need for a 0 MAB account. Pls help my queries as the thread is quite old so may be things have changed. Any new updates for this?

1: Is select account still available for legend cc users?
2: Is initial funding 50k or 1 Lac?
3: Can account be opened online?
4: Post opening the best way to link the same?

Thanks in advance to all

Just got Legend cc very recently and now in need for a 0 MAB account. Pls help my queries as the thread is quite old so may be things have changed. Any new updates for this?

1: Is select account still available for legend cc users?
2: Is initial funding 50k or 1 Lac?
3: Can account be opened online?
4: Post opening the best way to link the same?

Thanks in advance to all
Yes
1L.. based on citi
No
Once the account is opened.. try to link it from app.. til then don't create any login details for cc..

Back