• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive account as 0mab linking with pinnacle credit card

Dear All,

Got new 25 slot for conditionally LTF pinnacle credit card And you can open or upgrade your account to exclusive account as 0mab linked with pinnacle credit card, also issued with good cashback value debit card. 0 forex transaction through debit card.

Ping me for checking the offer..

Dear All,

Got new 25 slot for conditionally LTF pinnacle credit card And you can open or upgrade your account to exclusive account as 0mab linked with pinnacle credit card, also issued with good cashback value debit card. 0 forex transaction through debit card.

Interested how to get details

Dear All,

Existing legend cc holder. Can you help in upgrade

Need to spend 50k in 3 months for one time fee 5k reversal
Is this offer available for an existing Indusind customer? I have Legend with 5L limit and select account.
Recently their representative gave me 3 options of which two of 15k and one of 5k without vouchers. Will that 5k without voucher offer have fee reversal on 50k spends or that's only for NTB customers?

I am not a customer of IndusInd.
Salary of over 10L+ p.a. and Axis, SBI, AmEx, BoB credit cards. Can you please explain about this offer.

Dear All,

Ping me for checking the offer
Interested, let me know the eligibility and offer still active

Back