• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Exclusive Account Welcome Kit

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Congrats :)

Last time when I applied... I received physical card first & then I received above message.

IndusInd bank is great!!

I receive deposit/withdrawal SMS sometimes after few hours and sometimes even after a day.

They sent me an AWB number for cheque book dispatch with no courier name. When I didn't receive cheque book after 7 days and complained, they sent another cheque book by Blue Dart which I received in 1 day. No trace of the previous cheque book they sent.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
IndusInd bank is great!!

I receive deposit/withdrawal SMS sometimes after few hours and sometimes even after a day.

They sent me an AWB number for cheque book dispatch with no courier name. When I didn't receive cheque book after 7 days and complained, they sent another cheque book by Blue Dart which I received in 1 day. No trace of the previous cheque book they sent.
Thats about the amazing service IndusInd has to offer !

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
IndusInd bank is great!!

Thats about the amazing service IndusInd has to offer !
After opening exclusive account, I received welcome kit which contained Exclusive Visa DC and some brochures.. that’s it..

1) do we receive cheque book later? Or we need to order separately?

2) do they send DC pin separately like showing below??

1707810462349.jpeg
1707810720249.png

vijay.vj

TF Ace
After opening exclusive account, I received welcome kit which contained Exclusive Visa DC and some brochures.. that’s it..

1707810462349.jpeg
1707810720249.png
DC pin comes seperately via some local post. Anyways its not needed to reset the PIN.

Regarding cheque book, try raising request online via app or netbanking. If it gets rejected instantly, most likely they will claim your KYC is pending & ask you to visit branch. This seems to be the case with everyone who open account online.

Sad affairs with IndusInd

sjmajumder

TF Ace

1. Cheque book comes later. You will receive another mail with cheque book dispatch details and will also get the cheque book if you are lucky.

2. DC pin is sent separately by all. I hope you realize what can happen if DC pin is sent with DC. But to answer your question again you will get it if you are lucky.

I got mails for both with tracking number but none reached me :D.

All the Best!!!

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

sjmajumder

TF Ace
DC pin comes seperately via some local post. Anyways its not needed to reset the PIN.

Regarding cheque book, try raising request online via app or netbanking. If it gets rejected instantly, most likely they will claim your KYC is pending & ask you to visit branch. This seems to be the case with everyone who open account online.

Cheque book request was auto raised for me but it didn't reach me. On complaining they sent another cheque book.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, separate courier for PIN.
I think I had got cheque book with the DC itself but mine was an upgrade.

Cheque book request was auto raised for me but it didn't reach me. On complaining they sent another cheque book.

Thanks guys .. I will update my experience as well...
I don't need PIN anyway, I already started using the DC on the first day it appeared in the APP itself..
Just wanted to know what the usual IndusInd drill with this respect is...

telescope

TF Ace
This was always the plan.
However,
I am confident that my CC will be upgraded to pinnacle...
So, I already opened the exclusive account today with 90K funding, done VKYC as well.
Will login to SB account tomorrow..
Afterwards I will link pinnacle to it whenever I get it.

1707326777727.png

1707327084862.png
In your first screenshot dc charges is mentioned. Is there dc charges with exclusive account? I thought dc is free.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Exclusive DC(s) are ltf for exclusive account, you can also get lower variant DC's with your RM help. Higher DC variants are chargeable. And multiple DC can be held for same single account.

I am holding both VISA and MC Exclusive DC with my Exclusive ac. Helps to get 1000 discount per month in Bigbasket :D