• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind launched new private pioneer account

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Indusind launched new pioneer private current and savings account.
Eligibility is 1 cr in casa or 3 cr trv.

All other benefits seems similar to normal pioneer account except there is no account closure charges.

And debit card reward points value is 1 point =1 rs

Vs normal pioneer 1 point = 50 paisa.

If anyone using this account

Do share your experience!!

I heard it's welcome kit is also delivered in normal paper like pioneer account.

Schedule of charges and links attached below

Attachments

I was asked by my RM to maintain 7-8L atleast for a month and that he will give me written confirmation that my pioneer account will be zero MAB and no downgrades in future.
That's bullshit. Rm will most likely switch jobs soon. Even CEO can't give written confirmation that's it'll be 0 balance.

It'll make pioneer account useless.

Even you maintain crores forna month they can't give in written that no downgrades.
Only 0 balance until 30 lakhs trv is maintained.

Rest is on bank they can't downgrade anytime giving 30 days notice.
In some cases they can't downgrade or close immediately

That's bullshit. Rm will most likely switch jobs soon. Even CEO can't give written confirmation that's it'll be 0 balance.

It'll make pioneer account useless.

Even you maintain crores forna month they can't give in written that no downgrades.
Only 0 balance until 30 lakhs trv is maintained.

Rest is on bank they can't downgrade anytime giving 30 days notice.
In some cases they can't downgrade or close immediately
He has been my RM since 2 years at Indusind.
Also you are right about the written confirmation part stating that my accoutn will be zero MAB. INfact when he told this to me, I was myself shocked. About the downgrade, he promised me but no mention about that in written email later on. So he is definitely over promising but lets see...
TBH, i dont really care about 0 MAB and stuff as long as account isnt downgraded/I am pestered with calls for funding/loans/ULIP etc etc.

He has been my RM since 2 years at Indusind.
Also you are right about the written confirmation part stating that my accoutn will be zero MAB. INfact when he told this to me, I was myself shocked. About the downgrade, he promised me but no mention about that in written email later on. So he is definitely over promising but lets see...
TBH, i dont really care about 0 MAB and stuff as long as account isnt downgraded/I am pestered with calls for funding/loans/ULIP etc etc.
Downgrade depends on bank the day they start downgrading even your BM won't be able to help you much if required criteria is not met.

I am using pionner grande exclusive indie partner since 3 years now.
Grande been only 1 year.

I'm not maintaining anything my monthly average balance at customer id level was 703 rs.

Until now no downgrades.
In grande and exclusive and others they don't even charge non maintenance charges even though they say in SOC.

Indie was downgraded automatically from megastar to superstar.
But i got it upgraded to megastar again

Now they'll downgrade to superstar again as 50k average qab is not maintained. Will upgrade it to megastar again around 15th july if downgraded.

Indus is shitty bank their system is also pathetic.

Downgrade depends on bank the day they start downgrading even your BM won't be able to help you much if required criteria is not met.

I am using pionner grande exclusive indie partner since 3 years now.
Grande been only 1 year.

I'm not maintaining anything my monthly average balance at customer id level was 703 rs.

Until now no downgrades.
In grande and exclusive and others they don't even charge non maintenance charges even though they say in SOC.

Indie was downgraded automatically from megastar to superstar.
But i got it upgraded to megastar again

Now they'll downgrade to superstar again as 50k average qab is not maintained. Will upgrade it to megastar again around 15th july if downgraded.

Indus is shitty bank their system is also pathetic.
My issue is with branch staff. That's why I'm not maintaining.

Delhi punjabi bagh pionner branch head and my pioneer RM even tried to get me downgraded once. They reported my account internally 2 times. I was confirmed same by a employee of same branch personally.
They also declined to process my current account.
Later i called my RM and said k G m dum hai toh balance rakhwale ya downgrade krwa de.

Will update the day anything happens.

Worst is I can't change my RM. As pioneer customers gets pioneer RM.
And in my whole city there is only 1 pioneer RM.
Will have to trasfer account to some delhi branch for another RM.

Rm's can take waiver and apply card with zero annual fee also. I was told this card is free for pioneer private clients. Were you able to open pioneer private account?
No this not free for private clients.
For private clients fee is 25k+ gst which can be waived off by spending 10 lakhs in a year.
For normal customers fee is 50k+gst which can not be wavied off even by spending 10 lakhs per year.
Also it's issued only to private clients.

I am not able to open private account as nobody is aware about this account yet.
Also i have 2 RBI complaints going against indusind bank.

Currently in process of closing all accounts with indusind.
I have 7 total
Will keep only 2. Pioneer and indie

For private clients fee is 25k+ gst which can be waived off by spending 10 lakhs in a year.
For normal customers fee is 50k+gst which can not be wavied off even by spending 10 lakhs per year.

I am not able to open private account as nobody is aware about this account yet.

I have 7 total
Pioneer private is very good for forex transactions zero forex and unlimited 3% of statement cashback with no redemption fees. Also it offers many lifestyle benefits which no other bank card offers. Better than yes private and idfc private cards also

I have 7 total
Even for indulge and pioneer metal heritage annual fee is there but they can take approval of waiver and mostly all those who have these are without annual fees

Even for indulge and pioneer metal heritage annual fee is there but they can take approval of waiver and mostly all those who have these are without annual fees
We have different options for those! There is 1 time fee of 1 lakh or 2 lakh +gst than it's LTF.
Or we can pay less joining fee which will have annuall fee.

With approval they are giving with one time fee of 1l and no annual fee
If we take for 25+ gst still 1 lakh means 3-4 years fee paid in advance.
No idea what'll happen after 4 years. Devaluation 😵‍💫.
Got reply from private team. Such pathetic reply.
Sent mail on 18th got reply after 52 days 💀
Now you can imagine what kinda of service will indusind provide to private customer.
They simply told me that connect with private team they'll upgrade me to private🤣🤣🤣🤣

If we take for 25+ gst still 1 lakh means 3-4 years fee paid in advance.
No idea what'll happen after 4 years. Devaluation 😵‍💫.
Got reply from private team. Such pathetic reply.
Sent mail on 18th got reply after 52 days 💀
Now you can imagine what kinda of service will indusind provide to private customer.
They simply told me that connect with private team they'll upgrade me to private🤣🤣🤣🤣
Any idea what is the base credit limit of pioneer private?

Back