• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd online exclusive savings

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened exclusive savings account online and completed video kyc 2 weeks back. I am yet to receive welcome kit. When I contacted phone banking and branch, they said they don’t have any reference. Has anyone opened savings account online and how was your experience?

1. Select account comes with Signature credit card which gives 20% off. MAB is 50k. Can be converted into 0 balance of you get Legend credit card.

2. Exclusive account gives you two cards, visa and mastercard, both of which will give 20% off. MAB is 1lakh. You need a pinnacle credit card to make it 0mab.

To extract max value, buy gift card on bigbasket desktop website. Load wallet, and the order via tata neu. You will get bb's offer (100 off) + 5% neucoins + 500 discount while buying gift voucher.
Thanks.. i see that indusind has a zero balance account called delite.. can I get a debit card with that account? Which gives me 20% on Bigbasket?

If not I suppose I have to get legend just to open select account.

Thanks.. i see that indusind has a zero balance account called delite.. can I get a debit card with that account? Which gives me 20% on Bigbasket?

If not I suppose I have to get legend just to open select account.
Other cards only give 10% off. But if you only want the card for 20% Bigbasket, then get Axis Select credit card. It has 3000+GST. But gives only 2000 amazon voucher as welcome benefit

I have select and it gives same 3 free debit cards. No difference between select and exclusive on this front.
1. Select account comes with Signature credit card which gives 20% off. MAB is 50k. Can be converted into 0 balance of you get Legend credit card.

2. Exclusive account gives you two cards, visa and mastercard, both of which will give 20% off. MAB is 1lakh. You need a pinnacle credit card to make it 0mab.

To extract max value, buy gift card on bigbasket desktop website. Load wallet, and the order via tata neu. You will get bb's offer (100 off) + 5% neucoins + 500 discount while buying gift voucher.

For swiggy 20% off what's the minimum order amount and does it work on all days of the week?
Minimum order value is 2000. Max discount 500.. They usually have the offer for entire month, but have seen that offer lapses by 25th to 30th of each month. I usually but gift vouchers at the beginning of the month to load wallet. Then I can order anything even from BBnow through tataneu without anyy minimum order requirement.

I have legend credit card and while trying to open select account online and entering mobile number i am getting prompt that i already have account with them. Trying to contact them via 'video branch' app but it's not getting connected.

I have legend credit card and while trying to open select account online and entering mobile number i am getting prompt that i already have account with them. Trying to contact them via 'video branch' app but it's not getting connected.
Don’t open online. There can be n different problems. It took me just 20 minutes or less to open the account. Welcome kit will come after 4 days.

That's great. What's the process to open these add-on accounts?
You can open their account online and add them to your primary ID. But this will require you to make funding of each account separately.
Better option is to go to the branch. They will open an add on account, which the primary ID (you) will get otp to verify. You will require to fund only enough to make total 2L requirement (accross family ID). Like if you have 1.5L currently in your account, either you can transfer 50K to your account and then open your parents account without any funding. Or you can make IP of 50K while opening parents account. Only while opening account, 2L criteria is there. Once account opens, no need to maintain anything, not even for add on accounts.
Added benefit for branch opening - RM would get benefit so the would make it hassle free. If you open online, the randomly assigned RM won't be so much helpful

You can open their account online and add them to your primary ID. But this will require you to make funding of each account separately.
Better option is to go to the branch. They will open an add on account, which the primary ID (you) will get otp to verify. You will require to fund only enough to make total 2L requirement (accross family ID). Like if you have 1.5L currently in your account, either you can transfer 50K to your account and then open your parents account without any funding. Or you can make IP of 50K while opening parents account. Only while opening account, 2L criteria is there. Once account opens, no need to maintain anything, not even for add on accounts.
Added benefit for branch opening - RM would get benefit so the would make it hassle free. If you open online, the randomly assigned RM won't be so much helpful
But do my parents need to be physically present? The problem is they live in a different city. Else, I would have preferred to go to the branch.

Back