• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd online exclusive savings

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened exclusive savings account online and completed video kyc 2 weeks back. I am yet to receive welcome kit. When I contacted phone banking and branch, they said they don’t have any reference. Has anyone opened savings account online and how was your experience?

I am unable to get 20% discount via this method. is this offer still alive or discontinued?
I have already used it this month also, so can't confirm if its working right now,. However, I have seen that after 20th of each month, Big basket kind of removes this offer (along with many other offers). Try using INDUS20JUN23 and see if it works. Else, wait for next month and the code will be back

I have already used it this month also, so can't confirm if its working right now,. However, I have seen that after 20th of each month, Big basket kind of removes this offer (along with many other offers). Try using INDUS20JUN23 and see if it works. Else, wait for next month and the code will be back
can you explain the process to get discount?

because I just go to the buy gift card page and after filling details, it redirects me to the payment page of Razorpay. no option for the coupon.

I think this coupon is for swiggy weekend 20% off

can you explain the process to get discount?

because I just go to the buy gift card page and after filling details, it redirects me to the payment page of Razorpay. no option for the coupon.
1. You can't apply coupon to buy gift cards. (Until last month, one could use desktop website to buy gift card at 20% off, but now they have patched up)
2. You can only use coupon for normal BB orders (not BBNOW).
3. Use Tata neu app to get additional 5% neu coins along with 20% off. (also neu is giving additional 100 neu coins)
4. I checked the terms and condition. Indus code is valid till 25th of each month, so place a grocery order, and it will work fine.

Even after physical reciept of card i am unable to enable online transactions on my card.

Customer care is clueless about it.
They have raised a service request for enabling ECOM transactions and will take 3 working days.

Worst banking experience so far.
Same issue me for me now. Raised a ticket. Why in the world would they need 3 whole days to enable ECOM transactions ?
Probably my worst banking experience, everything from linking accounts/cards, mobile app login, enabling limits :sick:

Thanks to the community I came to know about 0 MAB Exclusive account and opened an online exclusive account within one hour of joining this community on 22nd Dec. VKYC and initial funding done on 22nd itself. I am waiting for the welcome kit, got mail it is in process.

Is it possible to link the account to my Pinnacle card online or over call? I did call customer care but they said they cannot do it and I need to personally visit the branch for linking it.

Also, the account is still not showing on mobile banking/net banking. In fact I have also transferred additional fund by NEFT and got SMS of credit and balance update. I had entered my existing mobile banking userid while creating Exclusive account. Any possibility that it will get auto linked with my Pinnacle card?

Tried opening the account online but it got timed out on the funding page. Tried logging in online but it took me straight to vkyc (completed successfully). Anyone have any idea how to go back to the funding page to complete the process?

wait for sometime.. you will receive email with funding option. same happened with me. If you completed adhar otp validation and created userId and mpin.. try to login from their Indus mobile app.
Thanks. Tried logging in. It accepts userid and mpin but then gives out an error. I'll wait for a day for funding email and then try visiting branch.

Back