• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd online exclusive savings

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened exclusive savings account online and completed video kyc 2 weeks back. I am yet to receive welcome kit. When I contacted phone banking and branch, they said they don’t have any reference. Has anyone opened savings account online and how was your experience?

I went to a branch nearby and they told that for urban 1lac & rural 50k initial funding is required and i obliged.
I just got a mail of account opening which says mini. Bal 1lac and card type 'world select'.

Last edited:
1. Select account comes with Signature credit card which gives 20% off. MAB is 50k. Can be converted into 0 balance of you get Legend credit card.

2. Exclusive account gives you two cards, visa and mastercard, both of which will give 20% off. MAB is 1lakh. You need a pinnacle credit card to make it 0mab.

To extract max value, buy gift card on bigbasket desktop website. Load wallet, and the order via tata neu. You will get bb's offer (100 off) + 5% neucoins + 500 discount while buying gift voucher.
Is giftcard available all around a month ? I tried yesterday and no coupon/offer was there for 20% on giftcard purchase.

1. Select account comes with Signature credit card which gives 20% off. MAB is 50k. Can be converted into 0 balance of you get Legend credit card.

2. Exclusive account gives you two cards, visa and mastercard, both of which will give 20% off. MAB is 1lakh. You need a pinnacle credit card to make it 0mab.

To extract max value, buy gift card on bigbasket desktop website. Load wallet, and the order via tata neu. You will get bb's offer (100 off) + 5% neucoins + 500 discount while buying gift voucher.
How to get Rs. 500 discount while buying a gift card?
Can you please share a screenshot of where to apply the code?

I opened the account online on 21/05/23. Did initial funding of ₹90000 and completed to vkyc. Account has been opened and i an able to access it though gpay. Able to do transactions in gpay too.

However still the debit card is not despatched. No information in the same. After how many days the debit card is usually dispatched?

Can I open any indusind zero mab savings account without debit card
because i want to pay for debit card.
No matter what's the initial funding.

Account is only for the purpose of pre-approved offers ..

I opened the account online on 21/05/23. Did initial funding of ₹90000 and completed to vkyc. Account has been opened and i an able to access it though gpay. Able to do transactions in gpay too.

However still the debit card is not despatched. No information in the same. After how many days the debit card is usually dispatched?
dispatched now ?

Even after physical reciept of card i am unable to enable online transactions on my card.

Customer care is clueless about it.
They have raised a service request for enabling ECOM transactions and will take 3 working days.

Worst banking experience so far.

Everything with IndusInd tests your patience 🤣 this is the only experience we can share with you. Linking will be done automatically, so you have to wait again patiently 😂
Can I open the exclusive account on-line and do funding via UPI and link Pinnacle in the app without visiting the branch ? Or do you suggest to visit branch and not take the headache of opening it online.

Can I open the exclusive account on-line and do funding via UPI and link Pinnacle in the app without visiting the branch ? Or do you suggest to visit branch and not take the headache of opening it online.
I would suggest visit your nearest branch and open the account. If it was Zero Mab, then I wouldn't have discouraged you, but for Exclusive don't take any chances. You can read the entire thread and you will know the problems we have faced 😂

Last edited:
Opening Indus Exclusive account online gave me a horrible experience for almost 3 weeks and finally everything sorted.

Last edited:
Based on my experience, I would suggest to visit branch near by and open instead of going online so things can get resolved if you have any issues, else it's a nightmare.

Back