• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd online exclusive savings

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened exclusive savings account online and completed video kyc 2 weeks back. I am yet to receive welcome kit. When I contacted phone banking and branch, they said they don’t have any reference. Has anyone opened savings account online and how was your experience?

Went to nearby INDUSIND ATM. The ATM was super slow. Initial 10 minutes was not able to understand what's happening. Later waited for each screen to process at its own pace. Could withdraw successfully ₹1000 but still not able to enable online transactions.

Currently, I am having Indus Exclusive with 2 Lakh AMB. I was thinking of transferring 8 lakhs more for a few days and asking for an upgrade to Pioneer.
As Pioneer does not charge us for the MAB maintenance fee, I will withdraw the amount later.
B1G1 on non-movies up to 1000 is what I am seeking.

Yeh Dukh Kahe Khatam Nahi Hota Be?

My service request to enable Online transactions (ECOM) registered on 30/05/2023 has been closed but still the online transactions was not enabled. When called the customer care they said that the debit card number for which the update was requested was not mentioned hence the online transactions was not enabled.

Don't know how long Indusind will test the patience of the customer?

I heard that IndusInd has a tie-up with UpStox for their demat accounts. So is it possible to link your existing Upstox Account so that it can count towards your CRV/TRV/NRV?
Check the schedule. If you invest in mutual funds through them (and pay indirect commissions), then you get waiver.

Check the schedule. If you invest in mutual funds through them (and pay indirect commissions), then you get waiver.

I saw that. My MF allocation is typically Nifty-based through the direct route. Do they consider ELSS?

Are you trying for paid or LTF?
I was going to get it paid. I'm not really sure how I can haggle an LTF. I just started banking with them. Mainly opened the account for the CC bill payment and the zero forex card as a backup for my travels. I personally never invest much in FDs or invest in their products. The only thing I have going for me is I leave a lot of money in savings as I require the liquidity.

1. Select account comes with Signature credit card which gives 20% off. MAB is 50k. Can be converted into 0 balance of you get Legend credit card.

2. Exclusive account gives you two cards, visa and mastercard, both of which will give 20% off. MAB is 1lakh. You need a pinnacle credit card to make it 0mab.

To extract max value, buy gift card on bigbasket desktop website. Load wallet, and the order via tata neu. You will get bb's offer (100 off) + 5% neucoins + 500 discount while buying gift voucher.
I am unable to get 20% discount via this method. is this offer still alive or discontinued?

Back