• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pinnacle free upgrade offer

dapatale

TF Select
Guys just got massage from indusind as follows

UPGRADE ALERT, Dnyaneshwar!

We're Happy to inform you that you're now eligible for a FREE UPGRADE to IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card, upgrade now to get exclusive privileges and exciting rewards like TWO International & ONE Domestic complimentary lounge access per quarter* and much more!

Grab this LIFETIME FREE CARD at inbl.in/M........l - IndusInd Bank

Would like to know anyone got the same offer and is there any catch

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
Reached out to my RM about the upgradation! I hope he is able to steer through it! If yes, I will give his details whoever wishes to get their Indusind Account opened in Kolkata

codenerd

TF Ace
--URGENT--
Can someone send me some sort of proof which states that the current LTF upgrade from Legend to Pinnacle is without any joining fees/vouchers? I spoke to multiple people from my Kolkata Branch office but they are kind of clueless about the offer and they are just repeating the same cliché voucher option which makes it LTF. I told them that multiple people got this free LTF upgrade even without buying any joining voucher as usual.
If anyone can send me any kind of proof from the bank which mentions the same about the upgrade/LTF it will be helpful for me to proceed further with my RM.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
--URGENT--
Can someone send me some sort of proof which states that the current LTF upgrade from Legend to Pinnacle is without any joining fees/vouchers? I spoke to multiple people from my Kolkata Branch office but they are kind of clueless about the offer and they are just repeating the same cliché voucher option which makes it LTF. I told them that multiple people got this free LTF upgrade even without buying any joining voucher as usual.
If anyone can send me any kind of proof from the bank which mentions the same about the upgrade/LTF it will be helpful for me to proceed further with my RM.
somebody here shared the link try upgrading it through that

codenerd

TF Ace
somebody here shared the link try upgrading it through that
Already tried that but not eligible so trying RM route. They are completely clueless about any such offer and are constantly telling me that only way to upgrade is via buying vouchers. I tried explaining to them but they are not understanding. So I wanted some proof of email stating the same.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do i need to keep money after opening the account or it will be zero balance account by default
Will branch people will ask me to fund the account while opening
I think you will need to do the initial funding to open the account and then link your card to make it 0 MAB, you can read more in the below thread :

dapatale

TF Select
I think you will need to do the initial funding to open the account and then link your card to make it 0 MAB, you can read more in the below thread :

Thanks

Ruchit

TF Buzz
Today I received a call directly from IndusInd the customer support person to upgrade my Legend to Pinnacle card and mentioned that I need to pay 15000/- + GST as joining fees and then the card will be LTF. Against the joining fees, they will provide a 15000/- Rs. multi-brand voucher which will be valid for 6 months.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Today I received a call directly from IndusInd the customer support person to upgrade my Legend to Pinnacle card and mentioned that I need to pay 15000/- + GST as joining fees and then the card will be LTF. Against the joining fees, they will provide a 15000/- Rs. multi-brand voucher which will be valid for 6 months.
Useless vouchers. 😁

dapatale

TF Select
Guys my both cards are active and i tried to do transction on both card
Transction are getting successful on both card
Does it means limit is shared between two cards