• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pioneer Account query

In mumbai circle they were demanding 90k joining fees and annual and one time fee of 1.80lakhs for life time free card
Your ACCOUNT opens with 10 L cheque for sure . Only thing is pending the heritage card , for which I am calling them but now they are not responding properly 😛

Same thing happened with me i was promised 3 bank lockers in branch near my residence but as my accounts have opened they are informing me what lockers are not available now.
Indusind is worst bank
it took 3 months to open 3 pioneer accounts
You can book locker via net banking.

Just login and navigate to service request.

so, U will have to wait for the IndusInd World Class Customer service then :)
Update : the Bank Manager seems to be genuine guy . He spoke in fornt of me over speaker and asked them to either provide approval or share a valid reason of decline . He metioned that my CIBIL is very good and bla bla.. The other guy card team member mentioned some reason for which he said that he has got approval from zonal head for joining fee , the reason for delining card is not appropriate .
He also asked him to share written mail of declinig reason . Meanwhile he asked me to wait for few more days and applied a PayWear ring for which Joining fee was 2999 + GST as free . Lets see where it goes . will update this thread weather I am being fooled or rewarded . :geek:
1723103416870.png

I have also applied for Pioneer account. Once you get it, let me know. My RM/BM also wants to know how can this be achieved. They are very eager to help me but find themselves helpless.
Ye sab bolne ki baat h, they can definitely ask product team for guidance but they aren’t doing it.

Back