• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pioneer Account query

Received the card . Box is very sophisticated wooden box . This type of packaginf I am seeing first time . Loved the wooden BOX! :love:View attachment 65204View attachment 65205
After paying the initial cheque payment, do we mandatorily maintain 10 lakhs or can we use it as zero AMB.

If 10 lakhs AMB is not maintained then will the account gets downgraded or will it be still pioneer account itself.

Can you please confirm on this.

@CC_Exuberant You got an amazing deal if no joining fee is being charged. Please update here if you get any fee charged later.

I have both Exclusive and Pioneer accounts. Exclusive was opened first. Pioneer RM took approval for 2nd account. Since it's a premium account, they can pull the strings to open a 2nd savings account.

@CC_Exuberant You got an amazing deal if no joining fee is being charged. Please update here if you get any fee charged later.

I have both Exclusive and Pioneer accounts. Exclusive was opened first. Pioneer RM took approval for 2nd account. Since it's a premium account, they can pull the strings to open a 2nd savings account.
Any way of opening this account without cheque? Like Stanc procedure maybe?

Received the card . Box is very sophisticated wooden box . This type of packaginf I am seeing first time . Loved the wooden BOX! :love:View attachment 65204View attachment 65205

did you get the Annual Fee mode or LTF with a 2L joining fee? I'm trying hard to get LTF without having to pay a joining fee, and my RM mentioned that he will try to get the same for me after three months of account opening.

Looks beautiful!! congratulations.. Keep us updated @CC_Exuberant

Brother, Did you get this by opening PIONEER account with 10L of IP check only or any other investment as well ?
What is your total TRV?
Which city are you from..? Asking to check if there is city based offers..

congrat:partyface:🎉, so it with no Joining benefit or LTF cause it should be LTF. just wanted to confirm with you..
They told me that they have taken approval of no fee . They showed me mail chain where all big shot of Indus were there . But after card issued got message that 15k would be charged. To which RM told they have written to product team for clarification. Waiting for there reply . For now even they charge of 15k , I have already used 6k movie , I can easily milk out 35k out of this card .
I am like convinced that I will get weaver . I will update.

Looks beautiful!! congratulations.. Keep us updated @CC_Exuberant

Brother, Did you get this by opening PIONEER account with 10L of IP check only or any other investment as well ?
What is your total TRV?
Which city are you from..? Asking to check if there is city based offers..
It seems they can’t get for everyone. Star was in my favour, I would say .

did you get the Annual Fee mode or LTF with a 2L joining fee? I'm trying hard to get LTF without having to pay a joining fee, and my RM mentioned that he will try to get the same for me after three months of account opening.
It’s difficult , I can assure

Back