• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pioneer Account query

I have also applied for Pioneer account. Once you get it, let me know. My RM/BM also wants to know how can this be achieved. They are very eager to help me but find themselves helpless.
My RM is deputy BM . So BM/RM both seems to be very genuine guy. They showed me all the mail chain going on . One of them have sent snap of the discussion over WhatsApp . I saw Zonal head and other hierarchy were there in the mail chain . They have approved waiver of fees for Heritage Metal card . ☺️
Only issue arose that either software or someone from credit card declined my application saying that I have not completed 3 months of relations . Since this card is the one of the highest paid card for them, they wanted to check customer profile and income . After my objection, They have reconsidered my application as BM has created my profile with all the details of income and liabilities .
BM requested to maintain good balance( maximum I can do that he can make sure that my profile is strong 😉) in my pioneer account until my card application is through. Meanwhile I also opened joint account with wife for exclusive account and debit card . I had to also show off my INFINIA METAL LTF 🙂. So they are convinced that I would be good businesses to them.

So the zest is
1) if you can show that you would be beneficial and provide them business and top of it the officers who are you interacting should also be helpful.
2) You should be in position of dealing with them with financial backup and present your case such that they buy your ask !
3) this helped me to get INFINIA METAL LTF , AXIS BURGUNDY ACCOUNT though I was not meeting the criteria.

I will update this thread the progress ..

My RM is deputy BM . So BM/RM both seems to be very genuine guy. They showed me all the mail chain going on . One of them have sent snap of the discussion over WhatsApp . I saw Zonal head and other hierarchy were there in the mail chain . They have approved waiver of fees for Heritage Metal card . ☺️
Only issue arose that either software or someone from credit card declined my application saying that I have not completed 3 months of relations . Since this card is the one of the highest paid card for them, they wanted to check customer profile and income . After my objection, They have reconsidered my application as BM has created my profile with all the details of income and liabilities .
BM requested to maintain good balance( maximum I can do that he can make sure that my profile is strong 😉) in my pioneer account until my card application is through. Meanwhile I also opened joint account with wife for exclusive account and debit card . I had to also show off my INFINIA METAL LTF 🙂. So they are convinced that I would be good businesses to them.

So the zest is
1) if you can show that you would be beneficial and provide them business and top of it the officers who are you interacting should also be helpful.
2) You should be in position of dealing with them with financial backup and present your case such that they buy your ask !
3) this helped me to get INFINIA METAL LTF , AXIS BURGUNDY ACCOUNT though I was not meeting the criteria.

My RM is also in the same place. He had been promoted to BM and waiting for his branch assignment. He promised he would do everything from his side. But the thing similar to what you said, he asked me to wait for a few months after opening the Pioneer account as it becomes difficult to get the approvals. In a month, he has visited my home 6-7 times and I have a very good relationship. Eagerly waiting for your card to arrive, once you receive it, I will have a reference to show him how this is done. Btw how much RV you are maintaining with them?

So the zest is

How did you manage to get INFINIA METAL LTF and AXIS BURGUNDY ACCOUNT though you did not meet the criteria? Can you share the trick?

How did you manage to get INFINIA METAL LTF and AXIS BURGUNDY ACCOUNT though you did not meet the criteria? Can you share the trick?
Infinia Metal LTF is a very loooong story. I have shared few thread on it . Check in my profile.
Burgundy account approval is similar case . I don’t see much benefits of it for now . Will share details once this metal card is procured .
Wish me luck 🍀

Infinia Metal LTF is a very loooong story. I have shared few thread on it . Check in my profile.
Burgundy account approval is similar case . I don’t see much benefits of it for now . Will share details once this metal card is procured .
Wish me luck 🍀
Do you have salary pioneer account with Indus? And how much is your TRV?

Update : BM informed that my application was pushed by zonal head , so they forwarded the case to underwriting team which was reevalauting my case based on income documentation and IBL relationship . Good News is that they have processed the same application and approved :) the same as one time exception basis profile and recommendations .

PS : They also informed that the case was rejected before basis vintage criteria not met .

Can someone put some light on 1) vintage criteria 2) IBL relationship ?

vintage criteria: age of account. they probably have some definition that >x yrs relationship is considered as vintage.

IBL: not sure, but it could be inter bank liabilities. basically if you are considered over-leveraged basis your income per their standards.
Apna BM ka email id de sakte ho DM me?

Update : BM informed that my application was pushed by zonal head , so they forwarded the case to underwriting team which was reevalauting my case based on income documentation and IBL relationship . Good News is that they have processed the same application and approved :) the same as one time exception basis profile and recommendations .

PS : They also informed that the case was rejected before basis vintage criteria not met .

Can someone put some light on 1) vintage criteria 2) IBL relationship ?
Congratulations and share your bm or branch details on DM. Thank you.

Back