• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd vs YES Bank

VaporWarrior

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have an HUF savings account in Yes bank and its been problematic since the beginning. Either the UPI doesn't work, or the debit card. And to add to it, i got suspicious messages like "multiple pin generation attempts failed" which were genuine Yes bank messages while i didn't get any other confirmation message. I ended getting a new Debit card due to this.

I'm thinking of moving the account to IndusInd exclusive, their app seems better and debit card offers reward points and the zero forex markup is also helpful for me.

Is IndusInd a better option than yes bank? Please share your experiences

I have an HUF savings account in Yes bank and its been problematic since the beginning. Either the UPI doesn't work, or the debit card. And to add to it, i got suspicious messages like "multiple pin generation attempts failed" which were genuine Yes bank messages while i didn't get any other confirmation message. I ended getting a new Debit card due to this.

I'm thinking of moving the account to IndusInd exclusive, their app seems better and debit card offers reward points and the zero forex markup is also helpful for me.

Is IndusInd a better option than yes bank? Please share your experiences
I can give my perspective. I have huf acc in yes, indusind .
Yes bank : everything good except upi does not work. It's not enabled for huf. I had yes first , but it's downgraded to yes prosperity, but same debit card continues with no charges. No extra charges(nmc) deducted anytime.
Indusind: I had exclusive indusind account. NMC charges were levied. I had downgraded with no debit card option. Now mobile app does not work(netbanking does). As far as I remember upi worked for huf account here.

Do you have legend or pinnacle cc & have u mapped it to ur login id? as far as i know nmc wont be charged along with downgrade(depends on branch/BM)
I can give my perspective. I have huf acc in yes, indusind .
Yes bank : everything good except upi does not work. It's not enabled for huf. I had yes first , but it's downgraded to yes prosperity, but same debit card continues with no charges. No extra charges(nmc) deducted anytime.
Indusind: I had exclusive indusind account. NMC charges were levied. I had downgraded with no debit card option. Now mobile app does not work(netbanking does). As far as I remember upi worked for huf account here

Back