• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia metal FYF journey

If you don't mind, can you share his details, pretty sure he doesn't have a clue, I have personally talked to multiple top notch people in wealth branch of icici, they required 3cr relationship or some similarly crazy 7-8cr total relationship with icici
But also plenty of people got Emerald PVC LTF by corporate tie ups through corporate RM, so maybe you can look into that

Yup that's it, if you move your salary account to them, they'll start offering you stuff on their own
True. I actually love imobile app and a bit better professionalism from icici compared to hdfc (i had salary account with hdfc around 15 years back) and except the emeralde ltf issue, I don't have problems with icici (i strongly feel that their app is just miles ahead compared to any other bank in India today)

True. I actually love imobile app and a bit better professionalism from icici compared to hdfc (i had salary account with hdfc around 15 years back) and except the emeralde ltf issue, I don't have problems with icici (i strongly feel that their app is just miles ahead compared to any other bank in India today)
I really like their extra safety feature - grid on debit card for high value transactions, it makes it supersafe for transfers

I was holding hdfc regalia ltf since 2015 but almost never used it except lounge access. Also, no other relationship with hdfc till date. Applied for dcb ltf under alumni offer (now discontinued) in Nov 2023 and got the same as the upgrade from regalia. Same spends with dcb, minimally used it in last 6-7 months. My main cards till date were axis ace and icici amazon pay.

In Apr 2024, requested limit increase of dcb from 6.5 lakhs to 9.4 lakhs based on itr and sound salary slips. Wrote to grievance email of hdfc to upgrade to infinia this year multiple times, but got denied.

Just 10 days back, I again emailed them citing more than 8 lakhs spends in last 8 months (they were originally asking for 6 months period) from axis ace and icici amazon pay cards. They approved infinia based on these spends.
Happy to share that my request to upgrade REGALIA LTF to INFINA Metal FYF was approved today.

Attachments

• IMG_20240906_203409.webp
    IMG_20240906_203409.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 43
I really like their extra safety feature - grid on debit card for high value transactions, it makes it supersafe for transfers
True. In last 20 years, I have tried icici, kotak, sbi, idfc, hdfc, axis, idbi, yes, and multiple other banks actually. If we talk overall satisfaction for a savings account, I am kind of sure no one comes close to icici.

What a bank really which has actually made a SOP of people applying for a service through grievance channel? Or is it a masterstroke to actually use grievance as sales channel!! I asked them limit hike from 4lacs on RG knowing what people said here. Reply came not before six months from last limit increase. Strangely every day get message 3times for availing pre approved 10lacs personal loan ironically basis track of credit card with limit of 4lacs which they refuse to increase.
For Emerald Private Metal, I casually asked my Wealth RM, he connected to credit card person and was told they say need NRV of 2cr and salary slip of 3lacs net is needed and it can be paid only. Since there are joining and renewal benefits good enough and even 10lacs spend gettable, this makes no difference. So I asked ok get me that. After taking documents, simply no response after 2-3 weeks of we are trying for approval and recently new RM called for introduction call and I again gave same task and again same credit card person asking same documents. Let me see any action happens this time.
It is only Amex which is generous to send platinum charge invite after mere six months of limit.

What a bank really which has actually made a SOP of people applying for a service through channel? Or is it a masterstroke to actually use grievance as sales channel!! I asked them limit hike from 4lacs on RG knowing what people said here. Reply came not before six months from last limit increase. Strangely every day get message 3times for availing pre approved 10lacs personal loan ironically basis track of credit card with limit of 4lacs which they refuse to increase.
For Emerald Private Metal, I casually asked my Wealth RM, he connected to credit card person and was told they say need NRV of 2cr and salary slip of 3lacs net is needed and it can be paid only. Since there are joining and renewal benefits good enough and even 10lacs spend gettable, this makes no difference. So I asked ok get me that. After taking documents, simply no response after 2-3 weeks of we are trying for approval and recently new RM called for introduction call and I again gave same task and again same credit card person asking same documents. Let me see any action happens this time.
It is only Amex which is generous to send platinum charge invite after mere six months of limit.
Same here, HDFC won't Increase my limit but keeps on sending personal loan offer for much higher limit,
It's not that they don't want to give me anything, it's just that they don't want to give me anything good

As far as grievance email is concerned, its HDFCs own fault of being to opaque and inconsistent with who gets their high end cards, so people complain

Just 10 days back, I again emailed them citing more than 8 lakhs spends in last 8 months (they were originally asking for 6 months period) from axis ace and icici amazon pay cards. They approved infinia based on these spends.
Did you mail them statements for ace and apay? or just mentioned the spends?

This is a six month old post of mine

Just got off a call with my Deputy Branch Manager and Credit card guy at my home ICICI Branch , Salary Requirement for ICICI Emerald Private Metal Card is 3L pm , Requirement to make Emerald PVC LTF is 2 cr NRV (seems too high ,i know others have gotten LTF via Corporate Salary Account with ICICI)

Back