• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International Lounge Name Query

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey,
We're planning an international trip for next year and we have some cards (Sapphiro, Regalia Gold etc) that give international lounge access via dreamfolks, priority pass etc.
Most of us have an initial as our 2nd name in the credit card, but since you need a full second name in a passport, we have expanded the initial there. This expanded name will also be used to book the tickets.

Will we face any issue in the lounge because the names on the credit card and that on the boarding pass will not match (credit cards will have initials, boarding pass will have full second name)

Hey,
We're planning an international trip for next year and we have some cards (Sapphiro, Regalia Gold etc) that give international lounge access via dreamfolks, priority pass etc.
Most of us have an initial as our 2nd name in the credit card, but since you need a full second name in a passport, we have expanded the initial there. This expanded name will also be used to book the tickets.

Will we face any issue in the lounge because the names on the credit card and that on the boarding pass will not match (credit cards will have initials, boarding pass will have full second name)
I think having full part name of either first name or second name is enough.

@drsel might help

I have no problem at Dubai and Abu Dhabi airport lounges.
Only first name and second name is mentioned on priority pass and the same name is on the boarding card.
I don't use my middle name at all

I have no problem at Dubai and Abu Dhabi airport lounges.
Only first name and second name is mentioned on priority pass and the same name is on the boarding card.
I don't use my middle name at all
My problem is my 2nd name isn't there on credit card, only first name and initial is there.

L
No the name on the ticket has to be same as the passport. And they don't allow initials on passport so I have a full second name on the passport :(
I have booked many international tickets with only my first name and last name. I have not put the middle name.

but the middle name is there on my passport

Back