• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 16 and 16 Pro Launch Prices

That's true, i bought a 15 Pro 256gb from Apple store in florida for a friend, was less then ₹1L even after all the taxes and Forex markup on card
True. I'm thinking on similar lines. A friend did the same two years ago - 14 Pro Max 256 & AirPods Pro. Total ~96k.

He used Apple employee friends & family discount.

Exclusions :- iPhone 16, iPhone 16 Plus, iPhone 16 Pro, iPhone 16 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 10, AirPods 4, Apple Vision Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, All Bose Products, All Beats Products, trade in parts, gift cards, gift wrap, Apple Developer Programs, AppleCare+ monthly subscription, and shipping.

Updated today morning
1000184199.webp
1000184200.webp

But you do get 8K off, combine that with Plat Travel Milestone and regular reward rate, it's not a bad deal

which card was used to purchase ?
Amex Plat charge ,there was an offer going on for extra taj vouchers on international spends in Oct 2023, i think 20k taj vouchers for 1L spend, but this was a family friends card, so not sure about the specifics

is iPhone 16 one of the worst looking iPhones?

Idk, but it looks like OnePlus Nord CE4, the feeling or the design it is an iPhone is missing for me this time.

Last edited:
Back